ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now im off to go see them at Field Day weekend after next :) In the UK they still have a strong following, and I dont think they have headlined in Ibiza for a while? Not sure if they are popular in Europe though?!A Ans I've seen them many times and every time they're incredible! Enjoy Field Day

Now now im off to go see them at Field Day weekend after next :) In the UK they still have a strong following, and I dont think they have headlined in Ibiza for a while? Not sure if they are popular in Europe though?
Also going to Field Day! Seen them many times and they're incredible every time. Would love to see them in Amnesia.

Pacha restaurant - best I've experienced and still a great deal with club entry

Henrik Schwarz - amazing as ever

Jamie Jones - really great extended set

I've had a really good night 👌
How it works pls ? Minimum spent, avarage prices,etc… ? Thanks

How it works pls ? Minimum spent, avarage prices,etc… ? Thanks

This has come up a lot over the years, so trying to find a post / thread. Let’s try not to talk to much on it on gossip, but book a restaurant table at say 2330 or midnight. Each night will have a minimum spend each on food and drinks (probably between €90 an €110). Spend that and then just walk into the club. You’ll spend that easily. And obviously no ticket spend as you walk into the club.

This has come up a lot over the years, so trying to find a post / thread. Let’s try not to talk to much on it on gossip, but book a restaurant table at say 2330 or midnight. Each night will have a minimum spend each on food and drinks (probably between €90 an €110). Spend that and then just walk into the club. You’ll spend that easily. And obviously no ticket spend as you walk into the club.
Appreciate 🙏

Pacha restaurant - best I've experienced and still a great deal with club entry

Henrik Schwarz - amazing as ever

Jamie Jones - really great extended set

I've had a really good night 👌

Not the same experience with "Pacha restaurant" this year....... But so happy for you if you have been a good moment !

Eivissa 2022 act'2 : D-22 :spank:
:eek:

Just seen amnesia post a video of someone in the crowd getting hit with a cake to Aoki.

It’s a f***in shame that sound and scene has such presence and demand on the island.

I’m getting older but struggling to connect to many of the nights and line ups.

Is this EDL and instagram scene taking over everywhere? If it’s not fisher it’s Bibi and then at the far end of the scale this crap.

As I said probably getting too old but doesn’t interest me in the slightest. Clearly sells though.

I’m getting older but struggling to connect to many of the nights and line ups.

As I said probably getting too old but doesn’t interest me in the slightest. Clearly sells though.

No fan of Steve Aoki and cake throwing either but it comes back to the diversity of your programme and hitting as many different key demographics as possible

Amnesia in this case (but it might as well be any club) has plenty of underground parties on offer if you want that - and let's be honest, some of them aren't as full as they would like them to be

So if you owned a 3,000+ capacity club with 5 months worth of trade a year, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back