ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now it's on socials so I guess we can talk about it now too - solomun doing afters at w ibiza as we speak together with konstantin sibold
so the afterparty end 5h40, any people could show up at w and enter the place?
i got 10+ contacts that went, all ibz workers/locals except 1

We went late (yeah I know) and without a ticket, as the line for buying tickets there used to always be much shorter in the past. Exactly the opposite yesterday. People with tickets: Virtually no line. Huge queue for the rest, and we gave it a miss, looked like waiting 2 hours to get smashed in there (and not in a good way). Did you stay for Nicole Moudaber?
Ditto, we left after 40 minutes of waiting in the queue.

on sven väth summer dates - see his insta story now. looks like a total of 7 appearances for now (two of them are still venue TBA)

as I have said for months, no mention of any actual cocoon ibiza event this summer.

Hard to say exactly because the night hasn't started yet, but Which dates do we think will be quiet at pyramid?

Iv a feeling the sven night in July might be quiet 😞

Hard to say exactly because the night hasn't started yet, but Which dates do we think will be quiet at pyramid?

that really is impossible to say at this point.

I would think that with cocoon not having any residency this year and sven only playing a handful of dates on the island, the 3rd july date in question should attract a good crowd - also because you've got thor (marcel dettmann) playing in the other room and solomun's plus one is butch, who I personally like a lot, but isn't the biggest draw compared to other guests within the solomun+1 roster. it will also be sven's first appearance in amnesia since 2019 and I think quite a few people might wanna be there for it?

all that said, the date is more than a month away and as you correctly state, pyramid hasn't even started yet.

Like a few of discussed further up, the night with Floating Points and Avalon Emerson will be musically fantastic but a tough drawer i think. then again, if Pyramid comes racing out of the blocks then momentum might carry it through

The thing about Sundays is, it's not so much the direct competition which is "only" Solomun, but that is just a super day of the week. Not just for club parties, but for events at restaurants and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back