ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really just waiting to see what day LG will be with Carl Cox. So far, the only Tuesdays that have been announced are July 5th and 12th? Is it me or are things taking longer than usual (I guess from years ago!) to be announced this year? I feel some dates are coming up quick and still say 'TBA'

Evidence suggests Fisher has a ghostwriter for his productions and the jury is still out as to whether he plays pre-recorded sets...

You’d be surprised how many of the big credible names have ghostwriters and teams of engineers any way…. Doubt he plays pre recorded sets he has been around for over 10 years under 1 guise or another

Bring back these days

Attachments

• 5A9E1EB7-8D92-4432-B715-9F133C0D7C98.jpeg
    5A9E1EB7-8D92-4432-B715-9F133C0D7C98.jpeg
    485.9 KB · Views: 97
You’d be surprised how many of the big credible names have ghostwriters and teams of engineers any way…. Doubt he plays pre recorded sets he has been around for over 10 years under 1 guise or another

Bring back these days
Good times.. Thats when my mates Charlie & Jo (Mills) were running things with them.. The 6am start, the real Crazy circus in my eyes..

BW doing a one off show on the island this year, if it wasn’t for Pyramid & Exhale putting on these heavier nights / artists this year this definitely wouldn’t of come around a doubt.. great to see though, for those of us that love that harder / darker side of the scene this is a massive plus 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back