ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skream played a brilliant Disco set in 2019 at Disco Disco at Pikes. Which gets me thinking, are "Disco Disco" anywhere on Ibiza this season? They even had a Fabric London night over Easter, so slowing been growing that brand.
not heard for sure, but could well link-up with Flash at some point

I wasn't but some colleagues were and it sounds like it was very similar to their 2019 appearance where they solidly played Disco and none of their usual stuff. Which I think is great, but apparently a few people were disappointed. When in Rome...
Anyone who is disappointed at Bicep playing disco, italo, classic house etc. clearly hasn't been following them for long. It's what they do and how they started their career.

Couple of Solomun +1s on the Pacha Website:

29.05 : Sofia Kourtesis
05.06 : Jamie XX
Jamie XX is such a great booking. Whereas Pyramid are at risk of a quiet night booking artists such as Jamie XX, I guess Solomun will always pull good numbers so can vary the lineups more than most

Jamie XX is such a great booking. Whereas Pyramid are at risk of a quiet night booking artists such as Jamie XX, I guess Solomun will always pull good numbers so can vary the lineups more than most

I agree. Some of the best nights I have had since +1 began have been with the less known artists. Sometimes the massive +1 night just do not live up to the expectations we put on them. Having said that I have still had some insanely good Dixon, Sven nights in there!

Anyone who is disappointed at Bicep playing disco, italo, classic house etc. clearly hasn't been following them for long. It's what they do and how they started their career.

yep. I used to freeload mp3 downloads off their blog - mostly old US house IIRC. I thought they were just bedroom DJs indulging a hobby, never imagining they would get so big. Kudos to them for bringing something different to the table.

I personally don't get people who say they 'hate disco' when there is such a vast range, from obvious wedding cheese at one end to sleazy druggy electro stuff at the other. My fave DJs mix it all up anyway.

Skream played a brilliant Disco set in 2019 at Disco Disco at Pikes. Which gets me thinking, are "Disco Disco" anywhere on Ibiza this season? They even had a Fabric London night over Easter, so slowing been growing that brand.

The promoter behind Solid Grooves as well no doubt !

Hi guys do you have experience about underground club on saturday? and about pikes on sunday? do you think make sense on sunday go to pikes and after glitterbox? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back