ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure Solomun would have still been packed to the rafters anyway. That night has got bigger every year since 2013.

A Glitterbox / Solomun / Pyramid Sunday would be a selection headache for some people.

Glitterbox is one brand that IMO has got even bigger during the pandemic. Im genuinely looking forward to some of these more commercial party nights post pandemic Vs a dark Afterlife type party.

I’m sure Solomun would have still been packed to the rafters anyway. That night has got bigger every year since 2013.

A Glitterbox / Solomun / Pyramid Sunday would be a selection headache for some people.

Glitterbox is one brand that IMO has got even bigger during the pandemic. Im genuinely looking forward to some of these more commercial party nights post pandemic Vs a dark Afterlife type party.
Couldn't agree more with this. To be honest, after 2 years away a selection headache will probably be the least of everyone's worries. RE Glitterbox, they really did nail their promo/marketing throughout the pandemic with various live streams etc, kudos to them. Looking forward to some feel good vibes from them at HI! this summer!

they will open - not as heart though.
that's all I can say right now

Lets see it it only will be a restaurant , or will it be a club sometimes at night. My opinion : There is maybe room for a venue like this . El Divino Style maybe ...

273015303_3119977308328824_2652020127586203437_n.jpg

ibiza rocks opening and closing party dates as well as first weekly residency out.

more news to come today still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back