ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a couple of tickets for the Amnesia opening party too. I don't know if I have the stamina for the full 18 hours...it's tempting to turn up at 6pm, dance til midnight, go home for a kip, then come back the next morning for the finisher.
This will be definetly possible? Re-Entry? Would be awesome!

usually actually not…
Ah that’s a shame. Although in reality I can’t see me going home mid party anyway, nice idea though! So the only way to go out and come back in is presumably to buy two tickets.

According to IB3 Radio, Eden will open on april 29th :!:
That'll be a Defected opener then

FJTg3agWUAI2pQn

Hoping that we will have some options for the week between the 28th May - 3rd June... Fingers crossed

Pyramid @ Amnesia won’t be on Mondays this season?

I don't know if you know, but they had moved it to Sundays for 2020 so I'm gonna assume it's the same this year. That opening party was so stacked wouldn't mind the same one again.

Sundays are Solomun, but the consistency of pyramids lineups could give it a run for its money. I think Solomun dodged a small bullet.

I'm gonna assume zero glists this year

I don't know if you know, but they had moved it to Sundays for 2020 so I'm gonna assume it's the same this year. That opening party was so stacked wouldn't mind the same one again.

Sundays are Solomun, but the consistency of pyramids lineups could give it a run for its money. I think Solomun dodged a small bullet.

I'm gonna assume zero glists this year

I’m sure Solomun would have still been packed to the rafters anyway. That night has got bigger every year since 2013.

A Glitterbox / Solomun / Pyramid Sunday would be a selection headache for some people.

Glitterbox is one brand that IMO has got even bigger during the pandemic. Im genuinely looking forward to some of these more commercial party nights post pandemic Vs a dark Afterlife type party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back