ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting patiently for Ushuaia to confirm their opening for 30th April! Not willing to book the flight until they make the announcement.

hmm the event calendar on their homepage is still empty, but it only starts on may 1st. of course that could still change but it could also mean something (I am not trying to implicate that though). not all venues will open in april.

hmm the event calendar on their homepage is still empty, but it only starts on may 1st. of course that could still change but it could also mean something (I am not trying to implicate that though). not all venues will open in april.
The reason I originally thought it was on that date is because Chris Liebing is booked to play at Hï on 30th April (source: songkick/bandsintown)

not long to go now until announcement season properly kicks off.
A lot of the big parties historically haven’t started until mid/late July. Do you see that still being the case or will everyone try to start a little bit earlier this summer?

A lot of the big parties historically haven’t started until mid/late July. Do you see that still being the case or will everyone try to start a little bit earlier this summer?

yeah I think most of those promoters will start mid to late june (if it's possible). as you can imagine everyone is keen to kick things off asap

The reason I originally thought it was on that date is because Chris Liebing is booked to play at Hï on 30th April (source: songkick/bandsintown)

right. I genuinely don't know yet whether they'll do a joint-opening this year. it would make sense tbh.

1st of may is early . too. if they start there. Think it will not be a full week until end of may. Maybe 2 or 3 dates a week.
But wel will see soon , I think ( 10 days ? )

Elrow will be back on saturdays! I saw a job offer from elrow at an employment website where they were looking for an accountant for their event on saturdays in Ibiza. It didn't mention the venue.

a quick disclaimer on this (the long time forum lurkers will have seen this before).

while info from booking agencies is often useful and a great insight before some gigs are actually officially announced (our good friend @macdonsj is a pro at finding these!), I want to stress that until the promoters or the venues announce the show themselves, it can't be regarded as 100% safe/confirmed. am just putting this out because we've had changes like that in the past...

so, for anyone impatiently waiting now and checking flights, I totally understand, but if you want to come for a specific event, I'd hold off booking until that specific event is actually properly announced. my recommendation is get a plan together, mark those flights and when the events are confirmed, then hit the booking button (and obviously please buy the club tickets from us - this year more than ever).

Elrow will be back on saturdays! I saw a job offer from elrow at an employment website where they were looking for an accountant for their event on saturdays in Ibiza. It didn't mention the venue.

well the venue of that won't be a hard guess eh!

while info from booking agencies is often useful and a great insight before some gigs are actually officially announced (our good friend @macdonsj is a pro at finding these!), I want to stress that until the promoters or the venues announce the show themselves, it can't be regarded as 100% safe/confirmed. am just putting this out because we've had changes like that in the past...
That's all understood. To be honest, we both had time off work that 30th April weekend (also Bank Holiday weekend in UK) so it was kind of then or never! Took a roll of the dice on it, hoping Ushuaia land on that day. If not, we will find other stuff to do, so either way all good. Given the mention of April, I'd be personally surprised if none of the major clubs are open 30th April (particularly given that's the close of IMS week).

We actually checked flights for the end of May last night before booking and they were over £300 each! (we paid £115 for the April date)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back