ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if anyone has a room that I can use, for say May-October for around €100/wk, that would be lovely jubbly. Anyone….? No….?
There was a hilarious video dubbed over in Spanish a couple years back. It was done over 300 movie and had a punch line "Cuanto cuesta la cama en Ibiza? 500". I cannot find it now, if anybody has a link saved, please share. :)

Was aiming for either june or sept as a first timer, Would you recommend june just to avoid a worst case scenario in sept?
ive been to Ibiza every month of the season and June is by far my favourite! the weather is perfect, the clubs are either all open or you catch the remaining openings (besides a few late starters) on normal years. the crowds are there but a little less than peak season

Was aiming for either june or sept as a first timer, Would you recommend june just to avoid a worst case scenario in sept?

June and September are both good choices, personally I'd avoid late July and August this year as I have a feeling that all holiday destinations are going to be mega busy this summer.

June has longer days, but September has warmer seas so not a lot in it. Choice of Club nights is about the same, some of the big commercial names only do July and August but there is still plenty to do.

Hi. First time to Ibiza this year for my 40th . Can you buy tickets for clubs on the door or is it best to book in advance ?

Hi. First time to Ibiza this year for my 40th . Can you buy tickets for clubs on the door or is it best to book in advance ?

This website is a great place to buy!

Generally only a few massive events sell out though, and you can buy on the door. I only buy events I really don't want to miss in advance and then decide on the day what I am doing for other nights.

I’d say September is better for clubbing…June can be very quiet as things die down a little between openings and main season…both great options though just for being on the island - weather great but not too hot, and things should be a little quieter than in peak season. Clubbing wise depends what you are into but for me I’d say you get better lineups in September

I’d say September is better for clubbing…June can be very quiet as things die down a little between openings and main season…both great options though just for being on the island - weather great but not too hot, and things should be a little quieter than in peak season. Clubbing wise depends what you are into but for me I’d say you get better lineups in September
I'm booked in August a must for me is cafe del mar then anything else is a bonus. Just didn't want to spend all night in a queue. Would love to go someplace that played the old 90s and early 2000s classics

I'm booked in August a must for me is cafe del mar then anything else is a bonus. Just didn't want to spend all night in a queue. Would love to go someplace that played the old 90s and early 2000s classics

I've never found the queues that bad, it only gets bad if you try and go to somewhere really popular like Elrow right at peak time. Having a ticket in advance is quicker as you can go down the online ticket queue.

Shine at Eden might be good if you like Trance? I don't think there are any out and out 90s/00s nights but we haven't had a proper schedule since 2019 so who knows what will get scheduled!

I've never found the queues that bad, it only gets bad if you try and go to somewhere really popular like Elrow right at peak time. Having a ticket in advance is quicker as you can go down the online ticket queue.

Shine at Eden might be good if you like Trance? I don't think there are any out and out 90s/00s nights but we haven't had a proper schedule since 2019 so who knows what will get scheduled!
Cheers buddy .

I would recommend to always buy tickets in advance, sometimes it's more expensive on the door, also at least you know then once there you can just breeze in without having to queue for tickets

Buying tickets from this site is great as you can get a refund up to 24 hours before if you change your mind

I would recommend to always buy tickets in advance, sometimes it's more expensive on the door, also at least you know then once there you can just breeze in without having to queue for tickets

Buying tickets from this site is great as you can get a refund up to 24 hours before if you change your mind
Any recommendations of where to go ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back