ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nassau news:

Christian will open a luxury restaurant in a top location on top of Dalt Vila and also a "Nassau City" in Vara de Rey. After a long time behind it, apparently he has bought the abandoned Amhara (often in the news because of the fires caused by the squatters living there)... vvv... takes a breath of air... fff... the kind of gossip you won't read anywhere else, folks. And, if that wasn't enough, the terrace of Nassau has been knocked down and will be rebuilt for next season!

View attachment 13072
Luxury restaurant, tapas bar and hotel to be exact!

I mean, sounds like he’s living the dream to be fair to him

hello guys, Iv booked to go the 5th - 10th June, do you think everywhere will be open? Or have I booked too early in the season?

hello guys, Iv booked to go the 5th - 10th June, do you think everywhere will be open? Or have I booked too early in the season?
June is the perfect month, I think alot of places will open, big clubs should be open by then too

Normally I would say June is not too busy but this year might be different as people have been waiting for this for ages

June is the perfect month, I think alot of places will open, big clubs should be open by then too

Normally I would say June is not too busy but this year might be different as people have been waiting for this for ages
Thanks for you reply, Iv been 4 times before but Iv always gone in July which I believe is the height of the season, I hope the parties are busy 🤞🏼

He's definitely got off the EDM 'fly from gig to gig' treadmill, with his farm and his Love Regenerator alter ego, and good on him! he's loaded enough already may as well sit in the beautiful Ibiza countryside and enjoy life.

To be fair - I am not sure he was ever a 'fly to gig to gig' type was he? Rarely did many big festivals, seemed happy living in LA and flying to Vegas every Saturday night - but I know he famously turned down the opportunity to be Tomorrowland headliner at his absolute EDM peak - because they didn't book him back when he wanted to play there before he was huge.

To be fair - I am not sure he was ever a 'fly to gig to gig' type was he? Rarely did many big festivals, seemed happy living in LA and flying to Vegas every Saturday night - but I know he famously turned down the opportunity to be Tomorrowland headliner at his absolute EDM peak - because they didn't book him back when he wanted to play there before he was huge.

He wasn't the worst for it yeh. Guetta and Tiesto did/do some crazy air miles. What happened to Avicii was a big wake-up call, that footage of his agent asking him if he was still ok for the gig tonight after he'd had surgery was disgusting.

Could somebody give me a run down of what Clockwork Orange is like? I've never been on the island before when it's been on but I know it's popular on here so might be tempted to give it a whirl this year if I had an idea what it's like!

Could somebody give me a run down of what Clockwork Orange is like? I've never been on the island before when it's been on but I know it's popular on here so might be tempted to give it a whirl this year if I had an idea what it's like!

Depending on who you ask...

a popular annual summer event in beautiful Ibizan surroundings celebrating and showcasing UK dance music history, featuring a legendary cast of iconic DJs from yesteryear

OR

a popular annual 'oi oi saveloy' cheesy handbagathon, unrestrained chisel fest, and (creaky) knees-up featuring a load of has-been DJs and past-it punters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back