ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m holding out on the Cocoon opening announcement before I get flights for something in may. Anything on the horizon do we think??

What was the time for the announcements of the big clubs before covid ? When did we have , lets say , 80 Percent of the schedule ?
Was it march ?

What was the time for the announcements of the big clubs before covid ? When did we have , lets say , 80 Percent of the schedule ?
Was it march ?
I would say May. The spine of announcements, ie parties and dates might mostly be complete by April, but a tonne of info is dumped in May. Simply non-stop announcements the full month, mostly line-ups and then the parties that only do one-offs or start later in the season

I'm sure this summer will be slightly different to "normal" though

I was in there somewhere, it was an amazing day! 🙌
How did it work during the day, with the restaurant and tables etc? Was it running as a restaurant in the afternoon and then cleared out after 4.30pm, when you are allowed to have dancing and louder music? Do Clockwork hire the venue out in it's entirety, or does it run as normal until later?

I am just debating what to do, as I messaged Clockwork Orange about day beds and they told me it was £400 for the day, which included £320 worth of booze. I mean, I can drink a fair amount, but not sure me and the missus will get through 320 squids worth of over-priced plonk!

Now starting to think it might be better to rock up late afternoon for the party, and not spend the whole day there....any advice?

How did it work during the day, with the restaurant and tables etc? Was it running as a restaurant in the afternoon and then cleared out after 4.30pm, when you are allowed to have dancing and louder music? Do Clockwork hire the venue out in it's entirety, or does it run as normal until later?

I am just debating what to do, as I messaged Clockwork Orange about day beds and they told me it was £400 for the day, which included £320 worth of booze. I mean, I can drink a fair amount, but not sure me and the missus will get through 320 squids worth of over-priced plonk!

Now starting to think it might be better to rock up late afternoon for the party, and not spend the whole day there....any advice?
It was just booze and no food from what I saw. I got there about 2-3pm and lots were on the day beds soaking up the sun and atmosphere, then by 6ish it was party carnage with people all over each others beds, so it may be an idea to avoid that unless that something you definitely want to do. The crowd were the friendliest you'll meet, less phones in the air just hands and big smiles! Dj's amongst the crowd having a good time too.

11pm/midnight finish then onto somewhere else! No idea what the noise levels and curfew will be this year though!

It was just booze and no food from what I saw. I got there about 2-3pm and lots were on the day beds soaking up the sun and atmosphere, then by 6ish it was party carnage with people all over each others beds, so it may be an idea to avoid that unless that something you definitely want to do. The crowd were the friendliest you'll meet, less phones in the air just hands and big smiles! Dj's amongst the crowd having a good time too.

11pm/midnight finish then onto somewhere else! No idea what the noise levels and curfew will be this year though!
Thanks mate, yeah definitely not doing for a daybed...doesn't sound worth it.

Fingers crossed by July everything will be up and running as normal...not limited numbers indoors or any other stupid rules that might be about...

There was a group of us so we found the beds handy. Atleast a few rows back would be wise because as Cyberloon said, it gets real lively, the more spannered everyone gets

There was a group of us so we found the beds handy. Atleast a few rows back would be wise because as Cyberloon said, it gets real lively, the more spannered everyone gets
Yeah if there was a group of us it would make it worthwhile...having a base, and more people to split the £400 between!

I'm doing it for the first time this year as well.

From what I have heard the crowd is unpretentious and friendly, minimal phones in the air, tunes you will know (which has been a major selling point to my other half) and generally feel-good vibes.

Ok, it will not be the most cutting-edge weekend of the year, but quite frankly at 46 years old I don't really give a sh*t as long as I have fun!
Im 46, been to the last few in Ibiza and loved every minute. Atmosphere wise its the closest thing to the early 90s I've experienced since. Round the hotel pool listening to a load of 50 year old sound like teenagers is always fun. Have met a lot of really great people, ultra friendly crowd

My only gripe is the music. I love the big old tunes but you can definitely have too much of a good thing.....

Im 46, been to the last few in Ibiza and loved every minute. Atmosphere wise its the closest thing to the early 90s I've experienced since. Round the hotel pool listening to a load of 50 year old sound like teenagers is always fun. Have met a lot of really great people, ultra friendly crowd

My only gripe is the music. I love the big old tunes but you can definitely have too much of a good thing.....
Great to hear this about the atmosphere mate, this is exactly what has persuaded me to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back