ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
which is why I added that there might be another event previously to the official opening party...

Okay to put it differently... I was expecting Elrow opening that weekend, if you look at previous years that would have been logical.
But that would probably be a week later I suppose then.

which is why I added that there might be another event previously to the official opening party...

Dont know if such big productions makes sense earlier. One event at the weekend previous , maybe. Season starts in May , as before. Maybe longer until end of October , this year.

Okay to put it differently... I was expecting Elrow opening that weekend, if you look at previous years that would have been logical.
But that would probably be a week later I suppose then.
I wouldn’t base anything this year on previous years at all, plenty of things will be moved around, mixed up and different to the olden days

Dont know if such big productions makes sense earlier. One event at the weekend previous , maybe. Season starts in May , as before. Maybe longer until end of October , this year.
IMS generally takes place last week or so in May. This year, it is the final week in April. There will be plenty of people in Ibiza for IMS and therefore final week in April / start of May might explain clubs opening for one off events that time of year.

IMS generally takes place last week or so in May. This year, it is the final week in April. There will be plenty of people in Ibiza for IMS and therefore final week in April / start of May might explain clubs opening for one off events that time of year.

One off event , yes. But its maybe a little early for the 7 days a week opening. Full season starts mid / end of may. Or maybe a surprise.

An 18hour opening party sends a good message. I feel like if there was a lot of Covid and restriction uncertainty floating around, they would have been a little more reserved with their opening party. Idk maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but feels like a good sign and that they are ready to let it rip.

Just picked up a couple of tickets for the Amnesia opening party too. I don't know if I have the stamina for the full 18 hours...it's tempting to turn up at 6pm, dance til midnight, go home for a kip, then come back the next morning for the finisher.
Sounds like a plan or go later and stay till the end

I couldn't do the full 18 hours either

An 18hour opening party sends a good message. I feel like if there was a lot of Covid and restriction uncertainty floating around, they would have been a little more reserved with their opening party. Idk maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but feels like a good sign and that they are ready to let it rip.
Yea…and the 18 hours is excellent. For us getting old the option of going from about 7/8 for 30euros and 2 free drinks….leaving at about 11/12 for a kip and coming back on the full 55euro ticket at about 6 seems a good idea!

Just picked up a couple of tickets for the Amnesia opening party too. I don't know if I have the stamina for the full 18 hours...it's tempting to turn up at 6pm, dance til midnight, go home for a kip, then come back the next morning for the finisher.
Yea - that’s my plan (although never works out like that)…that’s what we used to do when I think it was 22 hours with a pass out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back