ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think NYD will happen...its getting closer and due to Xmas the cases figures may be delayed...

Sanchez hasn't announced any restrictions besides face masks as the hospital pressure is still ok and vaccination rate for Spain is really good...which is the most important thing, good he is looking at the whole picture

Let's see what winter is like...going to hibernate until spring!

Numbers are high , but vaccination , too.
Hospital ressure ist ok , so far.
Maybe its happening with restrictions

Numbers are high , but vaccination , too.
Hospital ressure ist ok , so far.
Maybe its happening with restrictions
I reckon they are going to announce Monday nights at Pepe’s new Space and Carry On Tuesdays?!🙄 Derek Dahlarge as ressie. 🤔 Miss Moneypenny’s returns to El Divino too 🤥

well they have been running events in lío (and are until NYE).

I think pacha itself will probably open in april, around easter

Aren’t face masks mandatory even outside again in Spain? Easter is ~15 weeks away. Maybe I’m being too negative, but feels we have a long way to go before the likes of Pacha being open as a nightclub? In my view everyone needs to just start thinking & planning for roofs off, outside outside outside, and 4pm-midnight as norm…

Aren’t face masks mandatory even outside again in Spain? Easter is ~15 weeks away. Maybe I’m being too negative, but feels we have a long way to go before the likes of Pacha being open as a nightclub? In my view everyone needs to just start thinking & planning for roofs off, outside outside outside, and 4pm-midnight as norm…

they are as of today, correct (wearing masks outdoors).

but parties are still on - currently, various indoor events around xmas and nye/nyd are still scheduled to happen (parties in lío, nui, akasha and obvs dc10).

weird situation eh.

(I think the outdoor mask thing will be valid until springtime and then disappear again)

they are as of today, correct (wearing masks outdoors).

but parties are still on - currently, various indoor events around xmas and nye/nyd are still scheduled to happen (parties in lío, nui, akasha and obvs dc10).

weird situation eh.

(I think the outdoor mask thing will be valid until springtime and then disappear again)

I’m drinking a double-shot of Stivi optimism - I need it 😎

Oakenfold TBC but they included him anyway? Bold.
They do it quite often and I'm not aware of a no-show yet, but yeah it is a little strange. Most promoters would wait to announce later and get a second bounce off the promo, but I think with Clockwork they simply know they will sell-out anyway, so don't need to worry

well they have been running events in lío (and are until NYE).

I think pacha itself will probably open in april, around easter
Is the current thinking for next summer still that it will be pretty much full on (or at least similar to how things were in October) and the party announcements will start flowing over the next month or two?

It’s starting to get close to the time where people start scheduling summer vacations 🥱

Is the current thinking for next summer still that it will be pretty much full on (or at least similar to how things were in October) and the party announcements will start flowing over the next month or two?

It’s starting to get close to the time where people start scheduling summer vacations 🥱
Makes no sense to announce something for them. No one knows whats up in 4 weeks

Not sure how anyone could possible predict that pal. A week is a long time in a Covid world. A month is an eternity. No one knows when we will be over the worst of omnicron, let alone if any other variant will follow and what the impact of that / those will be. I’d suggest select your target dates, have reserve dates and reserve reserve dates and don’t book a thing until as close as possible to those. I know it’s shit but until there is a reliable treatment or it is somehow eradicated, that is how it’s going to be

Last edited:
Not sure how anyone could possible predict that pal. A week is a long time in a Covid world. A month is an eternity. No one knows when we will be over the worst of omnicron, let alone if any other variant will follow and what the impact of that / those will be. I’d suggest select your target dates, have reserve dates and reserve reserve dates and don’t book a thing until as close as possible to those. I know it’s shit but until there is a reliable treatment or it is somehow eradicated, that is how it’s going to be
I’m not asking anyone to predict anything. I’m asking if that’s what the current thinking is and what is being planned for. Of course things can change. There is a lot of planning that takes place well in advance, and you better believe they are working on it.

I’m not asking anyone to predict anything. I’m asking if that’s what the current thinking is and what is being planned for. Of course things can change. There is a lot of planning that takes place well in advance, and you better believe they are working on it.
Of course they are. It their livelihood.

You asked ‘Is the current thinking for next summer still that it will be pretty much full on (or at least similar to how things were in October) and the party announcements will start flowing over the next month or two?’

You are asking people to predict what they think future plans are in terms of length of season abd start / finish dates. Folk are suggesting you wait and see because no one knows what will happen from one week to the next. I will leave it there. Merry Christmas and adios.

from what I can gather from the clubs, everyone plans for a proper season, yes.

re announcements, I know a lot of things are pretty much ready to go, but I wouldn't be surprised if some promoters held back a little until we get out of the european winter wave of covid infections. hard to predict when the ball gets rolling right now.

needless to say, I am pretty sure it'll be vaccinated or tested entry to clubs only (or both?) and as mentioned above, fingers crossed we don't get another variant fcuking up things again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back