ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
268265033_10159004641127946_6371807509464845608_n.jpg

Opening weekend really is 30 April isn’t it?

Opening weekend really is 30 April isn’t it?

if all goes according to plan (and that's a big *IF* right now if you ask me), yes definitely.

I expect some venues (pacha?) to open up even before that since easter weekend is really late in 2022.

as said before, if clubs can open in spring next year it really will turn into the longest clubbing season the island ever has seen.

if all goes according to plan (and that's a big *IF* right now if you ask me), yes definitely.

I expect some venues (pacha?) to open up even before that since easter weekend is really late in 2022.

as said before, if clubs can open in spring next year it really will turn into the longest clubbing season the island ever has seen.

Yeah, Easter is Sun 17 April 2022. That's 4 months away! Lets cross everything.

I had to laugh when I read this (and then went checking circoloco's socials).

while it's true that the line up is weak on 'headliners', especially if you compare that line up to any of the global circoloco parties, people seem to forget the NYD circoloco line up had never been massive previously (until a few years ago that is). it was usually one or two headliners and then lots of residents and such.

personally I'm very much looking forward to it. lots of artists I've never got the chance to check out before, probably it won't be super packed because some disappointed tourists might stay away, and I'm sure the vibe is gonna be fantastic!
So true! Very exciting to see Luuk van Dijk at DC10. Really talented kid.

sooo...

with defected announcing their ibiza 2022 season we've had the first promoter fully announcing their dates and venue and thus...

...the ibiza spotlight party calendar 2022 is live!

I shall add more to the calendar soon and fingers crossed we won't have to cancel and delete it all again next summer!

sooo...

with defected announcing their ibiza 2022 season we've had the first promoter fully announcing their dates and venue and thus...

...the ibiza spotlight party calendar 2022 is live!

I shall add more to the calendar soon and fingers crossed we won't have to cancel and delete it all again next summer!
1639674837480.gif

A little bird tells me that, after 34 years open, Keeper in the paseo marítimo has been sold (british investment fund, apparently) and that it will close its doors at the end of the year to turn into an exclusive restaurant :!:

The plan back in the day was to knock it down along with all the buildings behind (laundry, various bars, etc) to do a big shopping center but the people behind the Marina Ibiza port were faster and built one first. Keeper continued open (and causing noise disturbance to the neighbors as it's badly soundproofed!) and most buildings behind remained abandoned with squatters and all...

(In the same area, Passion and the brothel Vipp are up for grabs so probably will go upmarket too)

AF1QipO6x1hcmlciCskYEu3HLh_anBNjhpYJA4BQ_5oH=w400-h300-k-no
Seems like they've changed their mind and won't invest there for now :!:

KEEPER ibiza.jpeg

@stivi

Dc10 NYD....face masks mandatory like in the past? (wear it at the bar and toilet) and not on the dance floor as they can't enforce it?

Or.....wear it at all times they will try to enforce it?

@stivi

Dc10 NYD....face masks mandatory like in the past? (wear it at the bar and toilet) and not on the dance floor as they can't enforce it?

Or.....wear it at all times they will try to enforce it?

no idea. maybe they insist a little more this time seeing the current situation we're in. but I genuinely don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back