ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have you had 5 jabs @freakstar ? We are only up to 3 here.

We got the Chinese ones early on but at the time they weren’t permitted for entry to Europe (they are now) so then I got the phizers and now they’ve given us another….the rates here are consistently less than 100 a day (despite a huge influx as we have expo), it’s a different world really.

Anyway, sitting in cafe Del Mar Phuket having a Long Island. Good tunes but not a patch on Ibiza one obviously!

We got the Chinese ones early on but at the time they weren’t permitted for entry to Europe (they are now) so then I got the phizers and now they’ve given us another….the rates here are consistently less than 100 a day (despite a huge influx as we have expo), it’s a different world really.

Anyway, sitting in cafe Del Mar Phuket having a Long Island. Good tunes but not a patch on Ibiza one obviously!
Good Lord, what a mare! So you basically had to have your first two jabs twice? And now you are at booster stage?! We haven’t left the country for over two years so enjoy it mate.

After two and a half years closed, Club 107 in Marina Botafoch turns into It Lounge :!:

Same people as the restaurant It Ibiza around the corner...

💣 IT LOUNGE (ex 107) 💣

*OPENING WEEK *
Desde las 00.00…
FREE ENTRANCE

📍JUEVES
🎧IBAN MENDOZA
🎧JOSEPH RIVAS

📍VIERNES
🎧ALESSIA
🎧PIPPI

📍SÁBADO

🎧SECRET GUEST
Is this also a winter clubbing option? Having some quirky memories from the previous venue.

IMG-20170714-WA0003.jpg

A little bird tells me that, after 34 years open, Keeper in the paseo marítimo has been sold (british investment fund, apparently) and that it will close its doors at the end of the year to turn into an exclusive restaurant :!:

The plan back in the day was to knock it down along with all the buildings behind (laundry, various bars, etc) to do a big shopping center but the people behind the Marina Ibiza port were faster and built one first. Keeper continued open (and causing noise disturbance to the neighbors as it's badly soundproofed!) and most buildings behind remained abandoned with squatters and all...

(In the same area, Passion and the brothel Vipp are up for grabs so probably will go upmarket too)

AF1QipO6x1hcmlciCskYEu3HLh_anBNjhpYJA4BQ_5oH=w400-h300-k-no

A little bird tells me that, after 34 years open, Keeper in the paseo marítimo has been sold (british investment fund, apparently) and that it will close its doors at the end of the year to turn into an exclusive restaurant :!:

The plan back in the day was to knock it down along with all the buildings behind (laundry, various bars, etc) to do a big shopping center but the people behind the Marina Ibiza port were faster and built one first. Keeper continued open (and causing noise disturbance to the neighbors as it's badly soundproofed!) and most buildings behind remained abandoned with squatters and all...

(In the same area, Passion and the brothel Vipp are up for grabs so probably will go upmarket too)

AF1QipO6x1hcmlciCskYEu3HLh_anBNjhpYJA4BQ_5oH=w400-h300-k-no
I hope it’s not these Reuben Brothers buying up more prime Ibiza real estate…

ricardo urgell coming back into play and apparently opening a Lío in formentera

He was interviewed last night on TEF. As usual, he has no nice words for electronic music and DJs..

To open the Diario and see in one page "chefs are the new DJs" and in the other a pic of Matutes jumping in the air... o_O... jeez, I shouldn't have left bed today!

IMG-20211203-084156.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back