ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
studio 338 bringing 'release' to the island for a friday day into night residency at ....

should be interesting!

Interesting - ish. Not sure 338 has an ‘identity’ though as most nights are outside promotions ?

hope they run a better job for you guys than they do here! great club (probably the closest thing we have to Amnesia in uk) however cowboy company. let down by their management and door policy ..similar to Lisbons Lux Fragil

as @Springal mentioned im confused as to what sort of night they intend to bring because their whole image is shaped on external brands

Interesting - ish. Not sure 338 has an ‘identity’ though as most nights are outside promotions ?
as @Springal mentioned im confused as to what sort of night they intend to bring because their whole image is shaped on external brands
It's certainly been a stealth launch for Release. I had seen that's what they were branding their NYE party as, but wasn't aware it was in-house or part of a series of events

Richy Ahmed, Ilario Alicante and Marco Carola have played at Studio 338 for Release already and Carola is back on 31st Dec, so clearly that is a statement of intent.

The question of whether they can book DJs of that calibre in Ibiza is something else entirely though.

Looking at the other brands they're partnering with at the end of the promo vid might give better clues: Buena Vida and Dance On Arrival and five others I've not heard of

It's certainly been a stealth launch for Release. I had seen that's what they were branding their NYE party as, but wasn't aware it was in-house or part of a series of events

Richy Ahmed, Ilario Alicante and Marco Carola have played at Studio 338 for Release already and Carola is back on 31st Dec, so clearly that is a statement of intent.

The question of whether they can book DJs of that calibre in Ibiza is something else entirely though.

Looking at the other brands they're partnering with at the end of the promo vid might give better clues: Buena Vida and Dance On Arrival and five others I've not heard of
To be fair - I didn't actually watch the video just read the announcement. Will be interesting to see where they end up, as clearly a very UK branded set of events. Dance on Arrival seem to have come from nowhere and certainly had their ups and downs from what I hear

3 Duran Duran dates: dj set at Pacha, live show at Ushuaïa and the screening of As The Lights Go Down at a TBA location, which judging by the image wil be in Dalt Vila!

View attachment 13041
IMS keynote speakers then?

Today it's my first day to start the search for our house rent for summer 22.
In the same time some countries in Europe start a new lock down because Covid 19 is always here !
I think it's a good time to request a Christmas gift : "I want a real Ibiza with : Sun, Hot water, Club full open, No close time at 2AM and many more" : Thx Santa Claus !

Today it's my first day to start the search for our house rent for summer 22.
In the same time some countries in Europe start a new lock down because Covid 19 is always here !
I think it's a good time to request a Christmas gift : "I want a real Ibiza with : Sun, Hot water, Club full open, No close time at 2AM and many more" : Thx Santa Claus !
I was wondering which process you usually follow up to find your dreamed rent in ibiza! :| (A curious mid-forties spanish man)

Great news... Malanga Cafe reopens tonight :!:

256070527_2829558620670884_2038199337239313990_n.jpg

studio 338 bringing 'release' to the island for a friday day into night residency at ....

should be interesting!

they will open next year. I have no doubt about that.
Of course they will…the few late-on events in amnesia and DC10 shows it can be done safely. I think next year could be huge as folks get to the mindset that you just need to get on with things (as I’ve just this morning had my bloody fifth jab - I think that makes more in a year than my entire life!)

Of course they will…the few late-on events in amnesia and DC10 shows it can be done safely. I think next year could be huge as folks get to the mindset that you just need to get on with things (as I’ve just this morning had my bloody fifth jab - I think that makes more in a year than my entire life!)
Why have you had 5 jabs @freakstar ? We are only up to 3 here.

@B1baller it should be expected that clubs will open. The only issues to impact this would be how long it takes to resolve the mess that winter will bring and the emergence of any variants that the vaccine doesn’t solve, but so far, so good where this is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back