ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also had a weekly residency at Tipic Formentera. That club seems to have closed permanently. Any chance it would reopen in 2022?

Potentially not, but more one offs at different venues is what I heard before everything closed down. Might be nonsense though but fits the 'gossip' thread....
I enjoyed Cocoons 20th anniversary year because they ventured a few different venues in Ibiza ..Sven all night at Underground and the Kraftwerk one at Ushuaia were exceptional! even though it poured it down seeing Kraftwerk was something ill never forget 🤯 pioneers

Es Paradis just posted a day and night opening party on 1st May on their Instagram.

So rumours of an early season start are true, and Es Paradis are finally giving daytime a go.

Es Paradis just posted a day and night opening party on 1st May on their Instagram.

So rumours of an early season start are true, and Es Paradis are finally giving daytime a go.

The only venue who is doing this at this time ? Better wait and see what Pacha , Amnesia and the others are doing , next year.
But its a sign. Mabe it gives pressure to the other venues ...

The only venue who is doing this at this time ? Better wait and see what Pacha , Amnesia and the others are doing , next year.
But its a sign. Mabe it gives pressure to the other venues ...

erm...amnesia did the very same two weeks ago.

plus between ushuaïa and hï it's gonna be the same too (OK, it's two venues, but you'll still have an afternoon to sunrise thing)

nonetheless, it's great news for es paradis!

erm...amnesia did the very same two weeks ago.

plus between ushuaïa and hï it's gonna be the same too (OK, it's two venues, but you'll still have an afternoon to sunrise thing)

nonetheless, it's great news for es paradis!

Sorry , not seen from Amnesia Where is it ? Not found in Insta

Sorry , not seen from Amnesia Where is it ? Not found in Insta

their closing party also went from afternoon to early morning, that's what I meant. I'm pretty sure their 2022 opening will be similar. nothing announced yet.

no idea, not sure how many tix they put in online presale. the event as such does not sell out usually, but the online batch might
Interesting might just get it ASAP just in case

Fingers crossed not much of a queue with presale tickets only for vaccine status but that shouldn't be too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back