ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just check, are there any other regulations for clubs, like last year where they had a drinking area that was separate to the dance floor (not sure if that was ever policed).

Great news about not needing a Covid pass. I'm flying over at the end of April so just wondering whether there's anything else that's currently in place.

at this point I believe this also might still be in place (theoretically)

Can I just check, are there any other regulations for clubs, like last year where they had a drinking area that was separate to the dance floor (not sure if that was ever policed).

Great news about not needing a Covid pass. I'm flying over at the end of April so just wondering whether there's anything else that's currently in place.
Just so you know, if coming from the UK, vaccination Covid pass still needed to get into the country. Obviously might change by April, but feels like that one might stick around a bit longer

Does anyone know when Octan are going to announce their parties/schedule for 2022? Not been to Ibiza for over 10 years, and we are arriving on 4th of June. Annoyingly we miss out Pyramid by 1 day. So hoping Octan or Cocoon will be running by then.

Quality not quantity...

Time to consider the possibility of putting a limit to the number of beach clubs and hotels that operate as clubs...

Gorgon City to Pacha Monday or Tuesday to replace Claptone’s move to Saturdays would be my guess. Get the Brits into Pacha for a night?
I would enjoy this if so. Previously they’ve dipped in and out of Defected and other bits and bobs, but a little residency wouldn’t be surprising

What about the place formerly known as KM5? Are the police seals still there? ;-)

Can we expect something to re-open there this summer? (maybe I missed some news... sorry @McRackin if I did ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back