ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to get some Defected lineup news soon. I am intrigued to see who've they booked. Been listening to a lot of their Radio Show podcasts of late. Just f***ing lovely house music.

I think we might see detailed lineups fairly late, or at least until the current travel and jab rules ease. Some DJ's won't be jabbed, some countries require tests to enter, so it'd be a disaster if a DJ posted a negative result and was stranded in a country for a few days.

But of course things are changing by the week!

@stivi want to buy my ticket for ushuaia you still don't have them😔 will snap them up when you do

Surprised amnesia early bird tickets haven't sold out, will get them on payday 😊

Tale Of Us have confirmed the Afterlife OFFSonar date for Friday 17 June. Tradition would point to their Afterlife's residency starting the week after. Will that be the case in 2022 or do we get an earlier start??

bit of background info: a lot of the cruise companies that run cruises in the western mediterranean used to have palma (mallorca's capital) as one of their fix spots for a stop. the gov't has decided to put a limit on the amount of cruise ships that are allowed to arrive/dock in palma port per day (1 megacruiser per day and 3 normal sized ones).

result? well, more requests for boats to dock in ibiza and menorca ports now...

2020 was scheduled to be Together on Mondays though, so in that respect, that's a pretty straight(ish) swap. Well, minus the D&B. But Gorgon City and Sonny Fodera are the kind of House acts they used to book for their other room

Was just about to mention Together, they used to get a few in via PukkaUp boat party tickets and maybe the same will happen here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back