ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intruiged how Elrow will go, I mean its massively sucsssful year in year out but I was under the impression the crowd at New Year was quite a serious crowd. Makes sense to do something different to DC10 tho

Think DC10 will not have Probs with this party. A lot of people will come from the Rest of spain for this days , if possible.

Intruiged how Elrow will go, I mean its massively sucsssful year in year out but I was under the impression the crowd at New Year was quite a serious crowd. Makes sense to do something different to DC10 tho
Why would you wanna party serious? Since Elrows own location in Barcelona is closed this will probably pull more people to the island.

Just make up my minds to go to ibz for nye even pricey from Paris but one famous spotlight veteran is there helps for it
this on minds for 2023
312723239_564620922330410_9108656845512113804_n.jpg

bravo steve. this always used to be my favourite piece of the season to write. I know how much work goes into this, so well done mate!

Agree! Love to see this. I actually came across one from 2012 the other day - it is like a history of the season. Maybe we need a page that has them all listed! ;)

Some light Friday reading for you, if anybody cares. It's a bit War & Peace, so you may want to consume it in digestible portions:

Interesting point about the busy / less busier times across the long season. I suppose as the season gets longer and longer this was always likely to happen. As I kept banging on about I had a 3-weeker this year across end of August and September, and that end of August period did feel a bit quieter and then got busier into September. In some ways I would have thought the Coxy DC10 residency going more into mid-September would have for example worked better than finishing 2/3 through August (just a thought). Maybe some of those DC10 parties just flooded August too much.

Re. Pacha. I really hope that with a few tweaks and some consistent residents El Balie survives to fight another season - I think it fits well in the week too. I will be honest, while I didn't have a bad Bedouin night, something just didn't quite grab me with it like I wanted it to. MusicOn, everyone seemed to say best atmosphere since 2018 days. With Solomun - I think as you say he lost some folks this season, but I doubt he cares as he has some new punters to replace them with.

Re. Hi. The 2 season break definitely helped some of us older crew get over 2016. Really really enjoyed every night I went there.

My mind must be playing tricks on me, Carola seems to be smiling on one of the pictures. Did he drop the mister untouchable act? I also noticed he doesn't wear sunglasses anymore behind the decks. That must be in his new contract, right?

Amnesia open between the days? Stella Bossi just confirmed 30.12 Amnesia / Ibiza in her story?
New Year schedule currently looks like this:

FRI 30.12 Pyramid | Amnesia
SAT 31.12 Music On | Pacha
SUN 01.01 Circoloco | DC10
SUN 01.01 elrow | Amnesia

Plus Lío on Friday and Saturday as well, and I'm sure Akasha too TBC. Keep On Dancing on the 2nd/3rd?

Last edited:
New Year schedule currently looks like this:

FRI 30.12 Pyramid | Amnesia
SAT 31.12 Music On | Pacha
SUN 01.01 Circoloco | DC10
SUN 01.01 elrow | Amnesia

Plus Lío on Friday and Saturday as well, and I'm sure Akasha too TBC. Keep On Dancing on the 2nd/3rd?

Looks like summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back