ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see how it’ll perform this time after the short lived Pacha London.
Location this time around is definitely better so that could play better for them.

Lets see how it’ll perform this time after the short lived Pacha London.
Location this time around is definitely better so that could play better for them.

Totally different concept than Pacha London though. For me, I think this will be huge! It is SLAM BANG in the centre of tourist London, it has the history of the Café de Paris venue it sits on, and it is LIO and Cabaret, and people seem to lap this up at the moment.

Totally different concept than Pacha London though. For me, I think this will be huge! It is SLAM BANG in the centre of tourist London, it has the history of the Café de Paris venue it sits on, and it is LIO and Cabaret, and people seem to lap this up at the moment.
I've always been a big fan of lio, price wise it's pretty lumpy but the entertainment quality is superb. I've visited both Ibiza and Mykonos venues and had a great time in both. Both venues leaning into their location well with the Mykonos venue being based around outside dining in a courtyard with a show.

It's obviously at the higher end of the budget in Ibiza (250eur min spend per head I believe ) however a night in London now days would cost you that if you went for dinner and a show!

There's a huge market for this sort of thing in London and I'm keen to see if they would cater to the brunch crowd as that scene is huge in London right now...either way, I'll be visiting!

Definitely weird. I'm approaching it from an optimistic perspective: if the Future Rave nights are highlighting a more tech-oriented sound, that could at least sound good and be a cool experience at Hi. The theater seems like a great place to hear Artbat.
@cunninghamali did you hear their recent collaboration?

Artbat, David Guetta, Idris Elba - It's Ours:

I just saw Artbat last night in Chicago, and it's clear Artbat is favoring some type of mix between their sound, future rave, and recent Afterlife releases. I think it works for this song. The crowd was into it. Think "club room" at DC-10 or Hi.

@cunninghamali did you hear their recent collaboration?

Artbat, David Guetta, Idris Elba - It's Ours:

I just saw Artbat last night in Chicago, and it's clear Artbat is favoring some type of mix between their sound, future rave, and recent Afterlife releases. I think it works for this song. The crowd was into it. Think "club room" at DC-10 or Hi.
It‘a like a film soundtrack for a Close Encounters reboot. How are people meant to dance to this? Perfect for the bros that just want to stand and chat at Hi I suppose.

It‘a like a film soundtrack for a Close Encounters reboot. How are people meant to dance to this? Perfect for the bros that just want to stand and chat at Hi I suppose.
This is Artbat’s style all over. It is quite cinematic. People tend to sway along or stand still and give a little fist pump when the 4/4 returns

Last edited:
At my age a little break is highly welcome Dirk 😅😅😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back