ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any information on what PIV at Cova Santa might be?
PIV will be very cool. We just had our first PIV festival here.
They also host clubnights in the UK and have a stage at Defected Croatia.
It has been replied earlier but you can expect Prunk, Stussy, Lauren Lo Sung, Sydney Charles, DeMarzo, S.A.M. etc.

PIV will be very cool. We just had our first PIV festival here.
They also host clubnights in the UK and have a stage at Defected Croatia.
It has been replied earlier but you can expect Prunk, Stussy, Lauren Lo Sung, Sydney Charles, DeMarzo, S.A.M. etc.
Yep sounds right up my street, thanks 😎

Wonder if the balance has ‘tipped’ a bit with Elrow on a Saturday , DJs more interested at festivals etc elsewhere ?

Any ideas who might be playing at the Underground opening party tonight?

We’ve a very busy day tomorrow (Pikes for Luke Una from early afternoon, then Glitterbox) so wondering whether to head over.

I would think don juanito & kevin cook

I ended up at Amnesia last night for DNS. Yet again Ida Engberg stole the show. That's 2 out of 2 for her this summer. Though last night she went very trancey on a couple of occasions.

I was going to stay until the end of her set, but in the end I decided to leave with 45 minutes left. I was sobering up by this point, but the music was top drawer.

Unfortunately there was an attention seeking breakdance posse present and they insisted on pushing everyone out of the way to feed their egos. Worse still, a few people gave them the attention they so desperately craved and started filming. Talk about kill the vibe. I just don't know how people can have the nerve. Glasses were dropped and smashed in the process of all this too. It just zapped all the enthusiasm out of me

Oh well. I hadn't even intended to go out and I got to catch a great set, so it wasn't a lost cause

As for the club itself, in the Club Room, much like the Pyramid dates in 2019, they partitioned 1/3 of the club off but they also moved the VIP from the balcony downstairs to the raised platform. On the terrace, they did similar, with a curtain reducing the size by half which I personally haven't seen them do in that room before. In the end I think they underestimated how many numbers they would get, because both spaces were pretty full. For the first part of the night, it was definitely a good move

I ended up at Amnesia last night for DNS. Yet again Ida Engberg stole the show. That's 2 out of 2 for her this summer. Though last night she went very trancey on a couple of occasions.
I haven't seen her live a long time, but her sets are just always so good!

Don't think I would have been able to handle the attention seekers

Will definitively be there as well 🔥
I think last time I saw them together was nearly 15 years ago .
Gutted that of my tentative Ibiza dates I'm not able to be there for this.

I'm sure I have some old videos of the two of them (taken with an actual camera 😂) from 2006 at Space!

Here's some actual Amnesia gossip re: Fridays

The Denis Sulta dates are going to musically different and a bit bolder with booking policy and I think the Renaissance date is going to be really, really nice. We should get at least some of that info in the next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back