ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all a little confusing!

So if max 75% capacity but have to be seated if not on dance floor, do they have enough space for all those seats and 2 metre distancing?
Exactly my thoughts...also, what if you have a venue with no seating? And what counts as the dancefloor?

there will 100% be a few parties happening in the three weeks between 8 october and halloween.

game over have already put out their 'winter opening' for 8 october.
I am dead sure pikes will keep on doing things.

...and we haven't even started mentioning the big clubs.
Love this. Love it. I may have timed my trip pretty well!

Maybe they can make indoors all dancing and no drinking and the outdoors drinks sitting down? I’m sure it’ll work itself out…the 5am curfew seems problematic though (as I sit in New York New York, Vegas where it’s all go)

Not being able to drink your water while dancing is a crazy rule if you look at health from a broader perspective.
If you create a barrier, having to leave the dance floor to go to another room or outdoor area to have a drink is asking for problems.

Not being able to drink your water while dancing is a crazy rule if you look at health from a broader perspective.
If you create a barrier, having to leave the dance floor to go to another room or outdoor area to have a drink is asking for problems.

it's undeniably not a perfect solution, but it's a start. it won't stay like this for very long I believe and rather than just pointing out the negative one could simply be happy that club life actually starts up again on our island eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back