ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be a bearer of negativity but these events going into October require airlines to operate that late into the year and that just isn't going to happen
Don't forget, these venues are currently a fraction of their normal capacity. And, in the case of Ushuaia and Cova Santa, they are operating with a very slim % of British customers

I don't want to be a bearer of negativity but these events going into October require airlines to operate that late into the year and that just isn't going to happen
There are flight london-ibiza till end of october.
From geneva flights go till beginning of november

We've got Ryanair flights for £46 Manchester --> Ibiza on the 9th October, some great prices to be had! Great news that Cova Santa has extended!

exactly. there really was no point in lobbying earlier when the hospital was full and the vaccination campaign only started to pick up speed.

now there's really light at the end of the tunnel here, it's just a matter of time now. I'm not confident the local gov't will lift the dancing ban in time for the closings, but hope dies last. if not, dc10 on NYD it is :)

also, cova santa yesterday was BIG FUN. get a table on the main floor, you won't regret it.
We went to Cova Santa on Saturday, table on the main floor and it was F****N brilliant !!!

From germany the last direct flight from / to Ibz is 23 Oct ( Condor ). Lufthansa the whole year ( a little more expensive ). All from Frankfurt
1 Stop is possible the whole year ( Iberia , Ryanair ). It possible to fly to Ibz the whole year ( 5-9 hours , 1 stop ). NYE is possible , too.
This is no limitation

Still seems to be a full schedule with Jet2 from Leeds until 30th October. But as with everything things can change!

Is there a special way to book the Cova Santa tables? Looking at some of the dates in October it says the main floor is already booked. Have they just not released any capacity yet?

Is there a special way to book the Cova Santa tables? Looking at some of the dates in October it says the main floor is already booked. Have they just not released any capacity yet?
They tend to only release the main floor etc once they announce the event. Or at least schedule something other than just the restaurant

How many people are you trying to book for ? Quite limited on tables of 2 but I would say since you have to stump upfront for your minimum spend you might want to wait to nearer the time when artists announced

I think Rye’s point is not to expect these flights to happen with low numbers of passengers they will alter schedules and / cancel flights

On a good year it goes quiet with passengers towards the end of sep, start of oct.... and right now airlines cannot really afford to fly loss making routes which they will no doubt be through towards the end of October unless there is real demand and seat price is high enough

There are other factors that could drive an airline to have to operate regardless but we will see. Could end up with a scatter of flights here and there but it isn't going to mean much to an airline but of course so much to ibiza - so I do hope there is enough up take of bookings

Guys, how about booking a flight someplace that's pretty much standard fair all year round and then taking a "regional inland" flight from BCN, ALC or similar to IBZ...?

(Living in a backwoods country ike Finland that's pretty much standard procedure any time of the year :-D )

Guys, how about booking a flight someplace that's pretty much standard fair all year round and then taking a "regional inland" flight from BCN, ALC or similar to IBZ...?

(Living in a backwoods country ike Finland that's pretty much standard procedure any time of the year :-D )

yeah that's what you can do of course, the issue is most people aren't willing to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back