ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
first 2022 gossip...

IMS international music summit happens 27th april to 1st may 2022. destino as summit center, plus various events in other venues as usual.

Monday 02 May 2022 is a U.K. Public Holiday too! So a long weekend.

For those ultimate future planners U.K. has a 4 day public holiday weekend in June 2022.

The (late) May Bank Holiday Weekend will be moved to Thursday 2 June and an additional Bank Holiday on Friday 3 June will see a four-day weekend to celebrate Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee”

Monday 02 May 2022 is a U.K. Public Holiday too! So a long weekend.

For those ultimate future planners U.K. has a 4 day public holiday weekend in June 2022.

The (late) May Bank Holiday Weekend will be moved to Thursday 2 June and an additional Bank Holiday on Friday 3 June will see a four-day weekend to celebrate Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee”

I am a ultimate future planner! I am going to be there

We never heard about it until Xescu mentioned it on his column at the beginning of December. The affected hotel is in Mallorca and somehow I doubt it will affect Ibiza for now...
... although ABONE/Ibiza de Noche/Pepe are on it already!

"It's pretty clear. Without a license, the activities of the hotels must be exclusively for the benefit of the guests staying there. The impunity with which they have acted so far in Ibiza has messed with the economic balance", ABONE says...

"It's pretty clear. Without a licence, the activities of the hotels must be exclusively for the benefit of the guests staying there. The impunity with which they have acted so far in Ibiza has messed with the economic balance", ABONE says...

I don't understand if places like ushuaia, destino or ibiza rocks have a right license or do they really risk not being able to let people in from the outside as in the past?

"It's pretty clear. Without a license, the activities of the hotels must be exclusively for the benefit of the guests staying there. The impunity with which they have acted so far in Ibiza has messed with the economic balance", ABONE says...

Do you think this would impact Pikes? Technically, they don't charge an entry... 🤔

Wow

I think its the same for Amante or Sa Trinxa ?

Maybe Mr Muffin Shows something , any time. They have no pics in their Facebook.
I follow him on Instagram for years, he was at Nassau this week for sure but I think he does something with those clubs as he always seems to be there from previous years

this has been doing the rounds silently but since someone posted it now...

View attachment 11774

WHAT ?

My living room ?

Ok , Chick micky sometimes but : They had good bookings. Behrouz , Bedouin , Tobi Neumann , Väth and so on. The commercial side with Sinclar is not my way. La Troya is nice , too. Sometimes magic moments late in the night when Bedouin was in good shape.
Much better than Hi , Ushi or Hardrock Hotel.

Last edited:
WHAT ?

My living room ?

Ok , Chick micky sometimes but : They had good bookings. Behrouz , Bedouin , Tobi Neumann , Väth and so on. The commercial side with Sinclar is not my way. La Troya is nice , too. Sometimes magic moments late in the night when Bedouin was in good shape.
Much better than Hi , Ushi or Hardrock Hotel.
Totally agree! I have really enjoyed some nights at Heart! Especially remembering Heart Opening 2016 with Väth. Was ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back