ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not horrendous at 1550/1350, but 1850 is just the very definition of excess. Started going to Austria a few years back and would never ski in France again

Yeah I was up at 1850 most of the time tbf. But then I went to Verbier and that smashes Courch out of the water on pricing lol. Madness*!

*(will go back in a heartbeat haha!)

I am curious about Amensia.... That club I thought was being left behind.

No revenue this year. Putting on sale tickets for events this year that were not obviously happening to generate some cash flow kind of makes you wonder....

No revenue this year. Putting on sale tickets for events this year that were not obviously happening to generate some cash flow kind of makes you wonder....
And moved to some ski resort for winter

well those tix are valid for 2021 too as they clearly stated. all other tickets got refunded.

for balance, hï is now also selling 2021 open date tix

personally I can't see the issue in trying to do things... if it won't be deemed safe it won't happen.

and just to be clear, each and every ibiza venue could do with some dosh by now
Don't the skiers like to be up early on the slopes... maybe 18:30- 23:59 wouldn't be to bad..

well those tix are valid for 2021 too as they clearly stated. all other tickets got refunded.

for balance, hï is now also selling 2021 open date tix

That makes sense I understood those rules when they put them on sale and it is quite a good offer and I nearly bought some tickets but then I considered what events were at Amnesia.... I wouldn't go to Elrow if it was free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back