ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this DJ thing lifts soon when things are even calmer :) Early summer rather than late summer. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
I suspect no dancing till about late July August time after the event tests have been done,

Even though proven dancing with no face masks don't spread covid they will let us dance with face masks, with the announcement from spain about face masks may not be required... later in in the year they may scrap it

Ibiza djs and producers association in the making. Apparently they want to join forces with the very active musicians association (Associació de Músics d'Eivissa)...
Taken from today's DDI:

David Moreno, quien, junto a Anna Tur, Igor Marijuan, DJ Oliver o Tania Moon, entre otros, está impulsando la nueva asociación Deejays i Productors d’Ibiza i Formentera.

First two cases of balconing...

RIP
Appears to be a murder suicide....if this is right

Seems so, yes. The title of the article (Fallecen dos turistas de 26 y 22 años tras precipitarse desde un cuarto piso de un hotel en Platja d'en Bossa) and the content have been edited since I posted it.

ahem...if anyone is on the island this week, I would very much recommend you get a reservation for pikes this thursday for cosmic pineapple.

thank me later ;)
poolside was already sold out yesterday when I looked. Would terrace still be decent do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back