ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

🙄
What on earth is going on in Ibiza? Vaccination efforts have made great progress and rates are non-existent, but government is talking about banning DJs and still wearing face masks outside? Bizarre.

What on earth is going on in Ibiza? Vaccination efforts have made great progress and rates are non-existent, but government is talking about banning DJs and still wearing face masks outside? Bizarre.

the entire country of spain is still in de-escalation mode. wearing masks is still a nationwide mandate and even though certain regions announce relaxations from july onwards, it's actually the central government's decision. and as I had mentioned, the outdoor mask mandate will disappear this summer, exact date TBC still.

while the no DJs thing may be a slap in the face, it's also just a momentary measure and will soon be gone too.

the entire country of spain is still in de-escalation mode. wearing masks is still a nationwide mandate and even though certain regions announce relaxations from july onwards, it's actually the central government's decision. and as I had mentioned, the outdoor mask mandate will disappear this summer, exact date TBC still.

while the no DJs thing may be a slap in the face, it's also just a momentary measure and will soon be gone too.
Remember the bad experience last time. Ibiza was the paradise , nearly without Covid. Suddenly the situation changed. They dont want to experience it again. Give them time and we will have a good summer. Its not a question of 3 weeks after the long covid time.
The last thing we need is a new outbreak. End of July most of the people in Europe are vaccinated. Then we will see much more normality.
My opinion.

Last edited:

So Stivi, we couldn't come last year to Ibiza for the obvious, we would like to plan on coming this summer- do you see beach clubs and restaurants at least being open? And realistically what about clubs? Thank you so much in advance :)

So Stivi, we couldn't come last year to Ibiza for the obvious, we would like to plan on coming this summer- do you see beach clubs and restaurants at least being open? And realistically what about clubs? Thank you so much in advance :)

erm…lots of restaurants and beach clubs are open already. read the coronavirus updates thread, I put all relevant news in there

🙄

:!:

:!:

💪🏼

Just like the mask on beaches thing that lasted all of a few hours, these things are just such an obvious and avoidable own goal. Guarantee the shitrags will be sharing the old news and fail to update with the reversal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back