ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plastik moving to the former BM3 building in the Bay :eek:

Didnt see that one coming!

Watched Tony Trueman's Instagram Stories (not sure if he's involved or just there because he's mates with Andy) and seems they are banking on the promenade extension and the unbuilt hotel being finished (they mention Virgin being interested) the other big factor is it has a lot of outdoor space and a Restaurant.

So seems may be more of a daytime/evening place, which was the way things were already heading but Covid has speeded up that process.

Watched Tony Trueman's Instagram Stories (not sure if he's involved or just there because he's mates with Andy) and seems they are banking on the promenade extension and the unbuilt hotel being finished (they mention Virgin being interested) the other big factor is it has a lot of outdoor space and a Restaurant.

So seems may be more of a daytime/evening place, which was the way things were already heading but Covid has speeded up that process.
Interesting. The current plastik was never as good as the original IMO. RIP Colin B , nearly 3 years.

Interesting. The current plastik was never as good as the original IMO. RIP Colin B , nearly 3 years.

Never went to the West End one, liked the now old one for either a last stop before the Bus station for the Discobus or to end the night if just having a quieter night in San An, but can see that with no outside space it would have been a struggle there this year.

My experiences of Bay nights out haven't been great so far, im still to do Kumharas. There's a lot of empty properties...but know a lot of Hotels round there have been renovated. Very interested to see how that area develops.

New announcement in France, for English tourists this summer!

Travelers from the UK, soon to be isolated

The French Prime Minister announced on Wednesday the establishment of "compulsory isolation", bbecause the Indian variant of Covid-19 is actively circulating in England.

188084163_10160914061274908_1448582845842319622_n.jpg
Tomorrow we're dropping 5 (FIVE!) new residencies for summer 2021
🤯
🤯
Go check out our Instagram story for clues as to what they are
😍
#ibiza2021
https://www.instagram.com/ibizarocks/

Seen via Tony Trueman's Instagram that Skinny Kitchen and Itaca are getting ready to open, they'd stay shut a bit longer if they were concerned trade would be that low

Mix of new and old events for Ibiza Rocks. Joel Corry and Nathan Dawe having a night each. To join the returning Applebum and Cookooland and Garage Nation. Not for me, but good to see some fresh headliners.

Mix of new and old events for Ibiza Rocks. Joel Corry and Nathan Dawe having a night each. To join the returning Applebum and Cookooland and Garage Nation. Not for me, but good to see some fresh headliners.

afternoon rather than night

Balearic's will be added to the green list from June for those of us in the U.K

These are strong rumors so I am excited. Will be arranging my hotel this weekend with free cancellation just in case

It will be a different Ibiza than I am used to but different in a good way no doubt

Christ they put some shite on there with the occasional decent head playing such as Omar-S the other year. Went for his set then fooked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back