ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of rental cars and bikes around Ibiza Town today and tourists everywhere I look at, especially in La Marina and surrounding streets where I am now!

#itshappening

(I'll add this hashtag to all my posts from now on, haha!)

I'm off for an ice-cream...

Dwayne Muffin did a tour of the beaches on YouTube last week and it was great to see it getting busier :)

can anyone summarise? Maybe something about 60% capacity ?
From what my google translate gives me my understanding of the recommendations to the government are as follows..

Clubbing Indoors
3000+ (Amnesia, DC10, Hï, Pacha, Privi etc) at 60% capacity
1000-3000 at 65% capacity
300-1000 at 75% capacity
Under 300 at 100% capacity

Clubbing Outdoors
2000+ (Ushuaia etc) at 65% capacity
1000-2000 at 75% capacity
300-1000 at 100% capacity

There is also the potential of having particular areas of the dance floor allocated to you in a bubble format in groups of no more than 500 too.

Personally, a 60% capacity dancefloor at one of the big clubs this season, even if that is in a pre determined section of the dancefloor in a bubble of 500 and with a mask on sounds like a dream even if it is a compromise - let's be real this was never going to be a full and "normal" season so I think if that is the case for this season in the interim before a season of what hopefully resembles normality next year I would snap your arm off!

I would almost go as far as to say 60% at somewhere like DC10 sounds better than before! 🤣

Last edited:
Plastik just posted on Instagram that they are relocating. Says a difficult decision in difficult circumstances. Hope they are staying in San An, it has always been a more upmarket venue and a good stop-off between the West End and Eden.

Amazing day with Stivi from the opening of Sa trinxa who was kicking off big time , just happy people enjoying life to the sunset at kumharas.
thank you Ibiza 🙏
Stivi ♥️ From the trek showing us the best view of es vedra 4,5 days ago to the opening of today you made it all !
hasta pronto 🤟

Amazing day with Stivi from the opening of Sa trinxa who was kicking off big time , just happy people enjoying life to the sunset at kumharas.
thank you Ibiza 🙏
Stivi ♥️ From the trek showing us the best view of es vedra 4,5 days ago to the opening of today you made it all !
hasta pronto 🤟

lovely to meet you after so many years on the forum! 😎

re yesterday, it were emotional scenes at sa trinxa. the energy was palpable. franco moiraghi dished out a lot of hits and it was genuinely hard to keep our bums on the seats. the place was buzzing and I shall be going back soon!

kumharas was also very nice to end the day.

next date in the agenda will be pikes opening next week!

More than what the director of tourism thinks... (the link I post before)
He seems a little bit more positive on today's interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back