ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
post from 20th may
Richy Ahmed was always on the flyer

thanks tiff, was just gonna say, he's been on the line up right from the start.

Have been too scunered to venture outside the music threads this summer but been following ibiza stories on Instagram etc.

This summer looked really good, the weather, beaches, and hikes/scenes looked amazing, and plenty of villa parties and more relaxed than last year.

And ending the summer with Eden dc10 and amnesia open is fantastic 💪🏽 not jealous at all.

So u mean Richy Ahmed repost the may 20th publication?
I thought he made à New one knowing he will be on the lineup as he wasnt on the one i saw this week
So no Alfredo No Alex P NO Jason Bye ..
:/

So u mean Richy Ahmed repost the may 20th publication?
I thought he made à New one knowing he will be on the lineup as he wasnt on the one i saw this week
So no Alfredo No Alex P NO Jason Bye ..
:/

you still didn't seem to know our party calendar and party guide where the full confirmed line up is on.

richy ahmed has always been on the line up.
alfredo, alex p and jason bye are still on the line up.

you still didn't seem to know our party calendar and party guide where the full confirmed line up is on.

richy ahmed has always been on the line up.
alfredo, alex p and jason bye are still on the line up.
Thanks , cant wait for the timetable.
Amnesia made a flyer à few days without some names ,thing that confuse me (sorry ,i was very BUSY at office last 3 days b4 my holidays,looks like they dit it on purpose..),i know Richy Was ont lineup since the beginnin and forgot to have à look at spotlight calendrier event....

I guess even Friday amnesia will be a road block - tickets and local free things…. I front from a flight at about 5pm. I hope next day will be better….I have my gold tickets for the closing (I have another ticket...not charging)

DC10 making friends as usual...

... and denounced for disturbance of coexistence:

Yop. From 2017 Ibiza have changed drastically imo. Lot of restrictions ( no music after midnight etc. ), more reports from locals…. It’s my opinion maybe I’m wrong, it’s sad though.

Are they permitted to play music outdoors until a certain time? I assume until 10 or 12?
I can really sympathize with this especially at this time of year, you wouldn't want it on your own doorstep eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back