ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as BOHO farewell party tonight, Beachouse closing proper on Sunday 17 October will all day lunch and dinner celebration, starring Jan Blomqvist Live

cova santa have now individual tickets on sale for their very last parties just in case anyone wants to go without having to take a table...

A friend who has just arrived in Ibiza and is staying at Hard Rock Hotel says PDB is pretty dead at present. Surprised places there aren't hanging on until late October.

I'm sure when I went at the end of October in 2014, PDB still had a few bars and cafes open, even after the clubs had all finished for the season.

A friend who has just arrived in Ibiza and is staying at Hard Rock Hotel says PDB is pretty dead at present. Surprised places there aren't hanging on until late October.

I'm sure when I went at the end of October in 2014, PDB still had a few bars and cafes open, even after the clubs had all finished for the season.

ibiza town it is.
tbh back in the day, around space closing pdb used to be very quiet already. it's the same now.

One final question before I go (sorry for all the the annoying questions guys!)...if we suddenly decided on Saturday night we wanted to go to Eden to see David Penn, could we just bowl up and pay on the door? Or do we need advance tickets?

See you tomorrow Ibiza! woo

One final question before I go (sorry for all the the annoying questions guys!)...if we suddenly decided on Saturday night we wanted to go to Eden to see David Penn, could we just bowl up and pay on the door? Or do we need advance tickets?

Defo buy them upfront from here. Tonight is sold out by the look of it, wouldn’t want you to miss out

we just got the 'stop sales' for eden tonight as they sold out. ok, it's roger sanchez which is a bigger artist, but then again it's only thursday.
I think you can have a think about it, but be aware the clubs can't fill to capacity. and then if you wanna go to either octan or eden, I'd genuinely buy beforehand.

Im confused, is this the final Amnesia closing lineup?as the flyer i saw past days was not the same Screenshot_20211015-001400_Instagram.jpg was not the same
Glad to have some House Djs
Alex P,Alfredo Jason bye..
Riche Ahmed was not on past flyer

Last edited:
Im confused, is this the final Amnesia closing lineup?as the flyer i saw past days was not the same View attachment 12915 was not the same
Glad to have Hackman some House Djs
Alex P,Alfredo Jason bye..
Riche Ahmed was not on past flyer

post from 20th may
Richy Ahmed was always on the flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back