ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been yet to any party under the new rules ? Am really interested how it has worked out for club goers .

Has anyone been yet to any party under the new rules ? Am really interested how it has worked out for club goers .
Yeah really interested how things go down on Monday. Either gonna be a free for all or a police-state disaster.

Same mate, and hopefully it can pave the way for all of us to have a good 2022 in Ibiza :D

Absolutely this too
For me personally I want to enjoy the real Ibiza.
Those limitless, uncompromising, all-out flat out unshackled knees up nights out. The characters, the vibes, the energy, the magic, the feels.

So me and the GF have booked for a whole 14 nights! at the start of June next year - I would stick it in the who has booked 2022 topic but it hasn't been created yet. But if it was created id be all over it. Because it means a lot.

Seen some vid pop up of Eden last night. Looks like it was a good one!
it was a good one :House classics, between this or Cova Santa (some italian contact there in dj booth , a visit just for weekend) EDEN for sure
some party back and i didnt saw masks neither 2m distanciation 👀👍

Last edited:
Prebooking neccesary ?
for tables yes but not regular tix that was 30€ (im not yet in ibz , just gathering info from my ibz feeds)

What time, u advise people to go to Dc10? 4pm queeing (as some italian mates plan , pre drinking in P at 4pm and heading to DC10 after few drinks)? as i foresee a full capacity very early...

Last edited:
Add 3 more french, girls, i just spot some parisian girls (housing in Pdb) i used to hang a few years ago are in ibz since sat (they were at Melon bomb closing Nassau Tanit and one of them celebrating her Bday at Dc10, their first time in DC10 maybe second time in ibz, i spot by chance this girl in blue Marlin a few years ago, just said hello (la bise ) and people had their plans with their very closest /best friends..

i advised them to go there for 5pm in front of DC10

Any more events beside DC10 ,amnesia oct 23rd and oct an 16th/24th? on those dates (not dinner events, such as cova Santa, who wants to enjoy this kind of vibe now when we have a quiet full dancing (i know people are dancing at cova Santa n filming too)), maybe people enjoying low key vibes such as VIP ones.

some eden parties?destino ibz? former Benimussa park? Pacha ibiza? Hï Ibz? Ushuaia ibiz?
oct17th?
oct 19th?
oct 20th?
oct 21th
oct 22th?
oct 26th?

Which date bora bora close? with new rules oct 8th , they will stop their bottle service from 9pm and welcome people as b4 covid.
date of Obeach closing? with old rules as no way to go there with covid 9 rules (seems no vibes tbh with no dancing policy)
Tantra closing yesterday, i hope some bars still open for next week
i need 11 parties in a row 😆, Ibz the chill out way is not for me (i can chill at home)

Last edited:
Add 3 more french, girls, i just spot some parisian girls (housing in Pdb) i used to hang a few years ago are in ibz since sat (they were at Melon bomb closing Nassau Tanit and one of them celebrating her Bday at Dc10, their first time in DC10 maybe second time in ibz, i spot by chance this girl in blue Marlin a few years ago, just said hello (la bise ) and people had their plans with their very closest /best friends..

i advised them to go there for 5pm in front of DC10

Any more events beside DC10 ,amnesia oct 23rd and oct an 16th/24th? on those dates (not dinner events, such as cova Santa, who wants to enjoy this kind of vibe now when we have a quiet full dancing (i know people are dancing at cova Santa n filming too)), maybe people enjoying low key vibes such as VIP ones.

some eden parties?destino ibz? former Benimussa park? Pacha ibiza? Hï Ibz? Ushuaia ibiz?
oct17th?
oct 19th?
oct 20th?
oct 21th
oct 22th?
oct 26th?

Which date bora bora close? with new rules oct 8th , they will stop their bottle service from 9pm and welcome people as b4 covid.
date of Obeach closing? with old rules as no way to go there with covid 9 rules (seems no vibes tbh with no dancing policy)
Tantra closing yesterday, i hope some bars still open for next week
i need 11 parties in a row 😆, Ibz the chill out way is not for me (i can chill at home)

there might possibly be an addition for 17 oct.
there's very likely an addition coming for 22 oct.
but as far as I am aware, that's it more or less.

bora bora is already closed. o beach closes on the 17 oct (you only need to check our party calendar, ever heard of it?) and the other venues you've mentioned (benimussa park, destino, pacha, hi & ushuaïa) won't open up anymore this summer season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back