*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure your not having a bad day but tbh the whole having to sit it looks zero party vibe there if I'm honest that doesn't justify the ticket price at all.. but that's only going by a few shots

wich day?

sunday busy for sure but other day quiet dead ,reported by mates, i didnt want to join them...

its like bora bora at night, beside weekend it may be quiet from monday to friday

Sorry about the delay, I don’t normally look at my notifications. The nights we popped in it was busy and a decent vibe. The Funk Cartel are playing there next week, they are very good and are moving forward.

I'm sure your not having a bad day but tbh the whole having to sit it looks zero party vibe there if I'm honest that doesn't justify the ticket price at all.. but that's only going by a few shots
Must say I was unpleasantly surprised by the price of this Zoo Project Showtime thing.
And...two drinks OR paella is included in the price. Not sure what that says about the paella...or about the drinks.

Must say I was unpleasantly surprised by the price of this Zoo Project Showtime thing.
And...two drinks OR paella is included in the price. Not sure what that says about the paella...or about the drinks.
So €50 for two drinks, entry and paella is it? Hmmmm still not sold although if you have a good time suppose doesn't really matter

So €50 for two drinks, entry and paella is it? Hmmmm still not sold although if you have a good time suppose doesn't really matter

But would you ever spend that much or more on a ticket, to say, ANTS? Or Music On? Or RESISTANCE?

And would you also buy drinks at those parties? Or eat an evening meal beforehand?

I think Ibiza has the most expensive paella in all of Spain... I've seen it cooked on the beach in mainland Spain in huge pan on buring pallets for €6..

Just checked the price again, it's 70.
For entry with paella OR 2 drinks.

And if you want preferred seats..closer to the stage/show...100.

I think Ibiza has the most expensive paella in all of Spain... I've seen it cooked on the beach in mainland Spain in huge pan on buring pallets for €6..

I guess it depends on what's in it and if it's been cooked especially for you! Had paella a couple of times in what used to be All Ibiza in Fig. Weren't cheap, but by no means crazy expensive, and I swear it's the best paella I've ever had.

But would you ever spend that much or more on a ticket, to say, ANTS? Or Music On? Or RESISTANCE?

And would you also buy drinks at those parties? Or eat an evening meal beforehand?
Resistance yeah, but for massive headline acts and an all night party not really sure you can put the two in the same subject . The price is way too high but cannot knock them for having a go at making some lost funds back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back