*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what of COCOOOON !? just seen together only june / september
I think a few pages back had a deleted Instagram post from Cocoon, where it stated World Tour Dates, where (I think) the last date on there was July 6th in Ibiza.

Would fit with the Together dates... Would just be a shame IMO, if there were no Cocoon dates in September and October. But I somehow can't see that happening. Perhaps the picture will clear up soooon ;)

i'm happy not to book opening as i will be gutted for Odyssey Ushuaia+Hi lineup , hope lot of djs from this lineup wont play again for closing Odyssey party otherwise i may sell my wristband for Hi night ? that looks like more Afterlife closing.
By the way the Hi Odyssey passes raise to 100€ instead of 80€.

Ants :rolleyes: never like this party even when it was free last 2 1rst years .
Dance or die Ushuaia was good, a pity if not back

ps:didnt get the fuzz about Damian Lazarus, he bored me to death ? ?i couldnt cope with his last 30mn set along saga closing 19 and miss Bedouin Set (already seen Damian L along dc10 opening closing but ill avoid him as possible now, Guy laliberté set was nice, there is not much djs that makes me leave the dancefloor, Adam beyer ushuaia closing, when playing horrible mix of Celeda-the underground, no need to play weird mix when original is really good :rolleyes: )
He’s back!!!!! What about a wee daft punk new album?

you're right. cdw the only female. hadn't looked at it that way. I thought it's a good line up from but that point of view, there's definitely room for improvement.

I hadn't actually spotted CDW - was she on the original announcement?

Even so, it's a poor show. Fed up of seeing virtually all male (usually all white male) line-ups. No excuse considering the wealth of talent at present. It's just lazy.

What was up with the SuperMartXe article in the spotlight magazine? Interested to know what "consolidation" means. It was always a party I meant to go to at least 1x (like Elrow) but never lines up properly for me.

Any chance they move to a smaller venue?

What was up with the SuperMartXe article in the spotlight magazine? Interested to know what "consolidation" means. It was always a party I meant to go to at least 1x (like Elrow) but never lines up properly for me.

too early to reveal more I'm afraid!

soooooooooon.

;)

I hadn't actually spotted CDW - was she on the original announcement?

Even so, it's a poor show. Fed up of seeing virtually all male (usually all white male) line-ups. No excuse considering the wealth of talent at present. It's just lazy.

I really don’t think it’s a sexist thing. There are just way more male artists to pick from that pack the dancefloor.

I really don’t think it’s a sexist thing. There are just way more male artists to pick from that pack the dancefloor.
I agree

But on that note most of the sets I download at the moment just happen to be from females. Great wave of talent coming through uk/eire

Took a look at the dates for June for O Beach :spank:
Just realized there was no Hed Kandi! ?

Hedkandi looks to have gone, yes. House of Paradise has been promoted to weekly. Very similar sound by all accounts. Lots of the DJs who play at House of Paradise also play at Eden's WNDRLND, which is produced by Pukka Up

Expect them to carry on what they were doing last year is they are consolidating
I don’t think it’s as simple as that. There are plenty of female djs out there, they simply don’t get the same opportunities, as is the case across most careers. Glass ceilings and all that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back