*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I assume the Amnesia Closing is Saturday 03 October? Just a guess.
That would be a nice trip for my birthday! Amnesia Closing Saturday, Solomun Sunday, Dc10 Monday (my actual birthday) then couple days chill and home.

Although if this is the case I assume it would mean any type of Cocoon Closing is not in this period, which I will most certainly be attending if such a thing happens.

Here's a thought "Amnesia Closing - Terrace hosted by Cocoon" :eek:

That would be a nice trip for my birthday! Amnesia Closing Saturday, Solomun Sunday, Dc10 Monday (my actual birthday) then couple days chill and home.

Although if this is the case I assume it would mean any type of Cocoon Closing is not in this period, which I will most certainly be attending if such a thing happens.

Here's a thought "Amnesia Closing - Terrace hosted by Cocoon" :eek:

Cor this really would be the dream - Cocoon closing with a midday license. Get stuck straight into the afters. Solomun the next day and then any remaining brain cells can be expunged at DC10.

I can then go into hiding and pretend I won't be doing Ibiza 2021 for a few weeks after that!

Cor this really would be the dream - Cocoon closing with a midday license. Get stuck straight into the afters. Solomun the next day and then any remaining brain cells can be expunged at DC10.

I can then go into hiding and pretend I won't be doing Ibiza 2021 for a few weeks after that!

Talking of Solomun, I think @white_isle_calling said Amsterdam ADE is 24/25 Oct this year (a week later than usual). This is pure speculation, but you could maybe see Solomun going up to October 18 this year? ;)

I think I'd fly out for a long weekend for that. :lol:

has anyone heard any info on whether Octan will open for more than a few nights a week this season? Be nice to see DNS back there but doesn’t seem likely

Got me worried.

Every now and then I get a minor anxiety that I’m going to turn up to Ibiza ready for some shenanigans and there’s absolutely no one there. Ghost town.

Where’s Stivi these days? Does he still get on here? Could really do with his ‘soon’ posts to keep the suspense and excitement alive and kicking ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back