*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
breakup of bodyworks is a given, those djs are big enough right now. Contrary to those rumours I'd expect Camelphat to stay at Hi as their sound fits the venue and night time much better. I'm sure they'll put extroverted and crazy FISHER on the ushuaia stage, he's the better show off.

solardo at together or on thursdays at abode would fit. but can't see hi letting them leave so maybe still Camelphat and solardo in the other room on tuesdays?

Did they do Amnesia and DC10 last season? Also, is 1NS and GameOver run by the same crew?

Yes, Game Over are also the team behind WILDCHILD and assist behind the scenes with a few others as well.
Last year was 3 dates all at DC10. 2018 was when they did Pacha and Amnesia as well as DC10

Yes, Game Over are also the team behind WILDCHILD and assist behind the scenes with a few others as well.
Last year was 3 dates all at DC10. 2018 was when they did Pacha and Amnesia as well as DC10

Be interesting **if** the Amnesia ones are part of Pyramid, or other takeovers on other nights.

If I was to believe every Amnesia rumour I've heard this off-season, then I envision a weekly programme like this:

Monday: tech house
Tuesday: tech house
Wednesday: tech house
Thursday: tech house
Friday: tech house
Saturday: tech house
Sunday: tech house with some techno

You missed the latin maestro

^^ say goodbye to buying alcohol after 9.30pm in a shop in Playa de Palma and Magaluf in Mallorca and the West End in San Antonio...

You're welcome!

More details about the new legislation to ban drunk tourism in these three areas here :!:

"No more party boat licenses are going to be approved, that is in fact and island-wide directive, and those which do hold permits will have to make sure that they fully comply with all the requisites ahead of the start of the season."

any idea if this will be open this summer under their branding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back