*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Pyramid will go the way of Resistance and have 2-3 BIG headliners, and a lot of takeovers etc. I suppose it has done the latter for a number of years. One thing we can probably assume is there will not be a 'Diynamic' takeover.

At least not with the man himself. Is he at all Diynamic events? Otherwise it could still be a takeover with the other label artists...

I wonder if Pyramid will go the way of Resistance and have 2-3 BIG headliners, and a lot of takeovers etc. I suppose it has done the latter for a number of years. One thing we can probably assume is there will not be a 'Diynamic' takeover.
It's a shame because Diynamic was their best night last year (from what I've read here) and I was looking for that party this year...

There's already a one-off in the calendar for Mondays at Amnesia. It's conceivable there could be more

On Svens Tour Dates for 2020 you can see that on 2020-06-08 is an COCOON ibiza Event. But no more information about the venue!

Last edited:
well, june 8th is a MONDAY !
if at amnesia it'll be hard to program two tech nights in a row, even if cocoon isn't weekly.

Isn't Hi looking for a new Monday night? Just kidding... ;)

But wherever it is, is it going to be a weekly residency again? By all accounts the bi-weekly thing last year worked great for them. Although due to the 20 year anniversary, they obviously had a lot of one-offs at different locations. Perhaps they scratch the one-offs and just go weekly with a residency again.

... i heard something about COCOON @ HII....

But i cant imagine that this is true.

I talk to Johannes Goller in the last hours of closing in the rabbit hole... He told me that Cocoon2020 is @amnesia

But time and money can change everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back