*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Really? Poor comment.

Sorry if you felt this was a poor comment - I have not been to Berlin so as an outsider I read comments such as

1. They filter out the people who simply do not fit in the vibe and atmosphere that they are trying to create. The whole thing goes much deeper than simply dancing to music with your hands in the air
  2. But the door can't let every tom, dick & harry in - they have to be ruthless.
  3. People are protecting what they value, and if they feel that you or I don't fit, then so be it.
  4. they are making a judgement mostly based on appearance, which is kind of hypocritical of what they are trying to create/protect
  5. Yes - or racist bouncers / door staff.
  6. It's also been said that a lot of Berlin venues don't want non-German people in their venue
I read the likes of those comments and made a sarcastic reply

Sorry if you felt this was a poor comment - I have not been to Berlin so as an outsider I read comments such as

1. They filter out the people who simply do not fit in the vibe and atmosphere that they are trying to create. The whole thing goes much deeper than simply dancing to music with your hands in the air
  2. But the door can't let every tom, dick & harry in - they have to be ruthless.
  3. People are protecting what they value, and if they feel that you or I don't fit, then so be it.
  4. they are making a judgement mostly based on appearance, which is kind of hypocritical of what they are trying to create/protect
  5. Yes - or racist bouncers / door staff.
  6. It's also been said that a lot of Berlin venues don't want non-German people in their venue
I read the likes of those comments and made a sarcastic reply

Without going to deep on this subject because this really isn't the place or time, I hope you will one day appreciate the gravitas of what that symbol represents both historically, and unfortunately for some people in today's society, and the ignorance and naivety of your mindset to think that was ever an appropriate thing to write, or then defend.

Without going to deep on this subject because this really isn't the place or time, I hope you will one day appreciate the gravitas of what that symbol represents both historically, and unfortunately for some people in today's society, and the ignorance and naivety of your mindset to think that was ever an appropriate thing to write, or then defend.

John - come on we are better than that to suggest such a thing is ignorance or naivety. Don't go jumping on its historical importance to make you feel like you are entitled.

I would like to say that unfortunately in today's society you cannot joke about anything anymore.

John - come on we are better than that to suggest such a thing is ignorance or naivety. Don't go jumping on its historical importance to make you feel like you are entitled.

I would like to say that unfortunately in today's society you cannot joke about anything anymore.
Just leave it Rye... i love a joke as much as the next person but there are certain subjects you just stay clear of, especially on a multi national board. A good chance that some members here probably have loved ones affected by the atrocities you think its ok to joke about. Nearly 2020 mate not the 80's

Anyone got the set times for Circo tonight? Every week it's been posted in advance but typically nothing for the week were actually going.

@stivi ? Please, thank you ?

Back