*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I tried to bring the thread back on topic a few days ago and failed miserably since everyone keeps on arguing about berlin....

unless cocoon announce it before monday night, you won't find anything official on here neither I'm afraid...

but it'll be as in the past few years - everyone welcome - weather looking great currently. what more do you need to know for now?!
Start / end time for babysitter really...

I don't mean to hassle, by the way, I just get overexcited. ?

Having tried and spectacularly failed to do the closing party and then the afters the last three consecutive years I’m contemplating committing the cardinal sin of not going to the Amnesia event and just to the afters next day...
Yeah, the thought has crossed my mind.

Yeah, I really think we''re gonna have to pick one thing to go to due to child bollox.

Actually, thinking about it....I think mate who lives there can probably babysit on Tuesday ??

I'm in your boat mate - family holiday, partners and toddlers etc! Would love to it all but realistically its one or the other!

I can help with babysitters probably. Know lots of people doing that professionally on the island.

let me know if you need any help and I'd be happy to recommend

Anything interesting happening tonight that we could head to until say midnight with kid? Otherwise it’s music on the roof terrace / balcony...

Back