*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Not helped by footage of police busting an after-party near Cala Conta last month with lots of people getting arrested and on the ground in handcuffs.

Instant buzzkill.
Hahahaha Jesus. All pay to get out i think ? I heared you need a permit now for a after with more than 40 people.

latest rumours suggest there will be a privilege closing party announced soon
Very good news imo ( if the lineup is good ) because I was thinking that this year the closing period was a bit weak compare to the past .
Always thought that privilege could “replace “ the lose of space in a way ... and have a banging closing party . This year could amnesia and Privilege stay open till midday for The closing ?

Have to laugh if not you'd cry. Sign of the times ?
If I'm honest I don't really care much about that sort of thing providing the music they play is good. I don't like the Martinez Brother music but have nothing against them personally, not that I actually know them! The problem is a DJ is now seen as being a celebrity so that lifestyle comes with it! You can't exact blame the DJs for spending the thousands upon thousands of pounds/euro/dollars they must be earning now! I bet an awful lot of people who moan about it would do the exact same if there where touring the world earning silly money every night.

If the money wasn't there to pay these DJs I'm sure there would be an awful lot less of the of them, and probably for the better.

Personally I couldn't care less what the DJ spends there money on, or spare time doing, or posting on Instagram. If the music is good from whoever is planning I'm happy. Simple.

If I'm honest I don't really care much about that sort of thing providing the music they play is good. I don't like the Martinez Brother music but have nothing against them personally, not that I actually know them! The problem is a DJ is now seen as being a celebrity so that lifestyle comes with it! You can't exact blame the DJs for spending the thousands upon thousands of pounds/euro/dollars they must be earning now! I bet an awful lot of people who moan about it would do the exact same if there where touring the world earning silly money every night.

If the money wasn't there to pay these DJs I'm sure there would be an awful lot less of the of them, and probably for the better.

Personally I couldn't care less what the DJ spends there money on, or spare time doing, or posting on Instagram. If the music is good from whoever is planning I'm happy. Simple.

Spend their money how they want - absolutely. My point was more towards the fact of how much they must be earning, many of the big named dj’s are massively overpaid and these two would fit into that category.

As for showing off on like of Instagram completely disagree and thats exactly why i’ve deleted the app

Spend their money how they want - absolutely. My point was more towards the fact of how much they must be earning, many of the big named dj’s are massively overpaid and these two would fit into that category.

As for showing off on like of Instagram completely disagree and thats exactly why i’ve deleted the app

lambos are nothing - black coffee has his own jet (well he leases it ?)

Money f***s it all up. When i first went to Ibiza it was love, peace and happiness. Now its more greedy then it ever was. Less party for more money. Djs way overpayed yeah and most of them do nothing special. 70% cant even spin or mix a f***ing vinyl record. Its all marketing now and social shit media.
In Amsterdam you also see it. People come to check inn at Awakenings or some festival to show off to there friends they are there.

Happy with the facts that more and more clubs in Amsterdam forbids mobile phones. Some ask people in the que, you know the dj's that are playing tonight ? If you dont know the names they bounce you even with a ticket.

I came to Ibiza because the parties were special. Closing Cocoon. Sven spinning vinyl after vinyl untill 12am or even later. All the amazing nights at Space. Circoloco. Tiesto destroying Amnesia in his golden years. I am willing to pay for that, not for the crap they try to sell now. Its way way overpriced. Like a good friend here sayed to me last week, its a money making machine. Small group profits and the rest pays for it.

Last edited:
The hotel situation can be overpriced but a lot of the parties have guestlists and wristbands to save you know cover at least. They get you with the drinks though.

But yeah some restos are also overpriced, I don't see the value in what I'm getting. If we be real the resort towns San Antonio and PDB look old and could look more modern. It's not the glamorous location they make it out to be. The pushy dealers and ppl asking you to come into the restos are also very annoying

But I still love the partying and the ppl that come there. The beaches and hilly backgrounds are always nice to look at.

The hotel situation can be overpriced but a lot of the parties have guestlists and wristbands to save you know cover at least. They get you with the drinks though.

But yeah some restos are also overpriced, I don't see the value in what I'm getting. If we be real the resort towns San Antonio and PDB look old and could look more modern. It's not the glamorous location they make it out to be. The pushy dealers and ppl asking you to come into the restos are also very annoying

But I still love the partying and the ppl that come there. The beaches and hilly backgrounds are always nice to look at.

Its not the prices for tickets. Like you say its the drinks. I went to hundreds and hundreds of parties all over Europe. Its never so warm as in Amnesia. Salt warm water from the tap lol. In Amsterdam thats a crime and they will close you down. You will never get a permit without free, i repeat free drinkable tapwater.
I know this is not normal in many countries but asking 11 euro for a water it a totale rip off and no respect for you're clubbers.

They all did it and still do it. Even at Space closing. You guys remember the chaos to enter that party ? Paying 99 euro a ticket and letting people inn like pigs. My wife and the girlfriend of a good friend almost lost consciousness twice in that f***ing que. Never experienced something like that ever. We made it and it was an amazing night and day. It was something special, for me the last really special party. After Space closing the Island died and numbers show it. People dont fall for it anymore.

Last edited:
Well...I dunno. I just came back from Berlin after my 2.5 week ibiza trip and from my limited experience the drinks are cheaper but their door policies are f***ed. It's supposed to be an all inclusive scene but it seems very lame. At least Ibiza follows the rave ethos by allowing everyone to come to the parties

Back