*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

not really sure to be honest. I've been far too busy all summer to investigate that.
Villa regulation, owners not happy about massive raves happening
Sound systems not available as they get confiscated
Literally less happening this year ,

Villa regulation, owners not happy about massive raves happening
Sound systems not available as they get confiscated
Literally less happening this year ,

Not helped by footage of police busting an after-party near Cala Conta last month with lots of people getting arrested and on the ground in handcuffs.

Instant buzzkill.

Not helped by footage of police busting an after-party near Cala Conta last month with lots of people getting arrested and on the ground in handcuffs.

Instant buzzkill.

I did hear from a reliable source that the attendees of this party were out of towners and when they were approached by the policia requesting to disperse in a calm and quiet manner, they decided to instead to get confrontational

Yeah from the footage it looked like the police where outnumbered and surrounded and obviously felt under threat so they were probably right in that case

I did hear from a reliable source that the attendees of this party were out of towners and when they were approached by the policia requesting to disperse in a calm and quiet manner, they decided to instead to get confrontational

I wouldn’t mess with the policia!

basement jaxx rocked my world for years - the sweatiest carnival party records, cutting up Sneak and MAW bootlegs, the first to play daft punk in London. magical times. But the last time I saw them in London just before I left, it was really boring minimal techy stuff. I was thinking Felix what happened man? what are you DOING?!

Give me really boring minimal techy stuff, all is forgiven...

Back