*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

el_loco

what‘s with the night league and paul kalkbrenner? can‘t think of any more irrelevant former dj superstar. ushuaia are the only ones booking him over and over again for closings or openings :/

FallenangelGparsons

what‘s with the night league and paul kalkbrenner? can‘t think of any more irrelevant former dj superstar. ushuaia are the only ones booking him over and over again for closings or openings :/
i wish, it was not him as once i heard his sound :eek: (lot of people seems to like this sound 😬), i left the place straight away ushuaia opening year(with Eats everything that was little boring that day, )...
Damn it was opened from midday to past midnight..

Last edited:

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm surprised that nobody likes the sound of Paul... :oops: I know it's not the usual underground sound... but nice to listen, I think. 🤷‍♂️
I like his sound. but it still doesn't fit in this line up. and yeah, it is a little odd that they just keep on booking him.

Pittley

I thought the same yesterday. and in this line up specifically to me his booking is such a non-fit.
Bossa is hardly thriving at the moment. I don't want to get into an argument on Hii mate as I hate the place and I have nothing good to say about the club.

I just wanted to know if people think Hii is good for ibiza?
HI can be a bit of both; curse and blessing, but depends on the event itself, afterlife i think is ok, just would never go to see guetta