*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Extremely cheesy but ppl need to relax on how he used the models. They weren't coerced into this video, they were willing participants. I've seen worse in rap music videos.

I swear, this social justice stuff is getting out of hand

I totally agree. Usually the people who have a problem with models are those people who could never be a model. Black Madonna is an example. They are jealous of good looking people.

Most People want to see pretty people on tv or in music videos. I don’t like this guy in the video or his music but you can’t fault the company he keeps ??

He's seems like an absolute twat and he 100% does not deserve to be behind the decks at an ibiza nightclub but I'm looking at these videos as just a bit of light hearted fun, no real harm in them.

I actually thought his reply video of him in heels and the girls in suits was a tiny bit funny.

I shared it cos it was too laughably ridiculous imo to be 'offensive' although I guess the SPL ladies should have the last word..?

the really obscene thing for me is how this baboon was ever allowed near a pair of decks and - more heinous still - how he ever got got rich out of it.

I actually know somebody who interviewed him this summer and - on my friend's account - he's apparent a pretty nice guy.. but I'll reserve my own judgement.

more heinous still - how he ever got got rich out of it.

I don't know the specifics, but my understanding is that he inherited a family fortune and has pretty much brought the limelight rather than the other way around. Some solace there? ... perhaps.

Was this , aahhhh , party called vibra full ?
Because it was only one year. I think it was economic bullshit for Pacha. Its ober , I hope

We've got 8 of us 40+ yrs olds coming from Croatia (I'm the lone Canadian) tmrw til the 23rd and dying to find proper afterparties. Have our villa as a solid backup lol. I'd love some info - ANY info that may help. Even a rumour will do!

We've got 8 of us 40+ yrs olds coming from Croatia (I'm the lone Canadian) tmrw til the 23rd and dying to find proper afterparties. Have our villa as a solid backup lol. I'd love some info - ANY info that may help. Even a rumour will do!

You need a solid wallet when the guardia comes to your villa for noise pollution.;);)

think i know a guy on here who might be able to help you about afterparties, his name escapes me but i know he wears a daft hat and drives a punto ?

Back