*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Add solarstone and Aly and Fila to that. Then there are the likes of Gai barone and the cold harbour crew. But, that’s about it. The volume and quality of productions bares absolutely no resemblance to that of two decades ago. As for luminosity, it’s largely a classics festival. I’m not slagging it off, it is what it is and I’m pleased you enjoyed it.
There are some newish names coming through , like Factor B and David Rust. Both of them will be at Captured. I reckon there are more trance nights now in the UK than there were a few years ago, Gatecrasher, Passion and Tidy (on the harder side) have all started up again relatively regular events. Just need more trance in Ibiza.

I was going to mention Lumi. Why did you find the venue underwhelming? It was lovely there this year with the beach and the sunshine!

Probably to do with the amount of people they are packing in to be fair, venue was good but just too rammed. Very difficult to get into the two main arenas.

I agree eclipse15.

when I think of all the brilliant DJs I know earning peanuts playing pubs and weddings. and these helmets get the prize gigs. makes my piss boil

There are some newish names coming through , like Factor B and David Rust. Both of them will be at Captured. I reckon there are more trance nights now in the UK than there were a few years ago, Gatecrasher, Passion and Tidy (on the harder side) have all started up again relatively regular events. Just need more trance in Ibiza.
Most of these are classics nights and have had more incarnations than I have had hot dinners. There have always been trance producers, there just aren’t many of them these days and to be honest I find the output not to my taste more often than not. Will give these guys a try though, new names for me. Cheers.

Extremely cheesy but ppl need to relax on how he used the models. They weren't coerced into this video, they were willing participants. I've seen worse in rap music videos.

I swear, this social justice stuff is getting out of hand
Come back and talk to me once you've had a nunny for 40! ?
Your right though there are worse things on advertising and music videos than that....that's all I have to say ?

Back