*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Do you's reckon Solly will play that free gig at the Port again this year? Stivi or anyone else heard?

brand new, above STK...

63481057_2227748003968764_5485574591713640448_n.jpg

Wow, Ibiza never ceases to surprise: San An will get a new center right government after all. We’ll see whether this means a more relaxed stance on the west end and the clubs in the district (including amnesia and privilege)

Wow, Ibiza never ceases to surprise: San An will get a new center right government after all. We’ll see whether this means a more relaxed stance on the west end and the clubs in the district (including amnesia and privilege)
From a centre right government? A conservative government? More likely shut down at midnight!

That‘s been baffling me at first too. From my country I know the left to be more party friendly. But as nightlife and tourism is number one industry in Ibiza, it‘s the traditionally more economy-friendly conservatives who show more leniency. Every euro earneed more by a club who can open longer means more taxes for the government/people.

Regardless of who gets in the top seat, how long does it take for any changes to filter down to the action?

As in, this new party decides to change a few rules when they get in power. Does it happen overnight or do they have to wait till the following year or something?

I will refrain from comparing it to any British political system I am familiar with, as I imagine the Spanish system is just as crazy and buerocratical.

Here in the UK our great honourable gentleman will spend years debating fox hunting or how to implement a badger cull, but will invade countries like Iraq to start all out war in the space of a few weeks and a few dodgy pieces of intelligence ??

Not here. Left here is more like “tourist go home” and centre-right is, if not pro party, at least pro business.
Really?! That’s fascinating. Political ideologies have new meaning in Ibiza then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back