*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

erm the rule existed last year already.

also, a detail to point out. the article says the ban is only for sundays from 4pm to 11pm. so if you wanna go on a sunday you can still drive down as long as you go really early.

disclaimer: they might change this detail at some point in case it's a mess already at 2pm, who knows.
Got about 3km from it at about 2pm on a Sunday in September last year and there were Policia directing traffic back to the park and ride. We parked in Portinatx easily and jumped on the boat from there which was lovely. Great day out.

luciano vagabundos line ups out

61377276_10156498262479542_5031967603636043776_n.jpg

I agree. Some great guests in there. I'm gravitating towards those with Monika Kruse, Nakadia, Steve Bug and Behrouz, wow.
Also seems I will be making the most of Benimussa being a sensibly priced cab ride away from home - and still tucked up in bed before midnight.

Livio & Roby deserve a mention too

Decent lineups, but Luciano has fallen off and not sure if he still has a large following. Should be interesting if he can fill the place. Helps to be on a Friday I suppose.

I agree. Some great guests in there. I'm gravitating towards those with Monika Kruse, Nakadia, Steve Bug and Behrouz, wow.
Also seems I will be making the most of Benimussa being a sensibly priced cab ride away from home - and still tucked up in bed before midnight.

I’m doing the Zoo Project on July 28th, Denny and Dyed are on so well happy. It’s my first time at Benimussa. Any tips for me, best time to get there etc? Any idea if the drinks are well priced?

I would definitely arrived for a good few hours of sunshine. Drinks are fractionally cheaper than the clubs.
You also pay a deposit for your cup or btl, which is a few euros. This is returned at the end of the night assuming you return it to the bar. Of course you are charged this every visit to the bar unless you bring back your empty.
Personally, like most places, I'd go for the Hierbas if you want to get good value on a drink. But I appreciate it isn't to everyone's taste.

Back