*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

destino run buses but AFAIK they only did that for their big events and not rumors? I might be wrong though.
in any case, I personally can't see rumors putting up buses to las dalias. it's a little far indeed.
That's a real shame, taxis are going to cost a fortune.

somewhere in san jose...

61599528_10217586613070509_4329250038489284608_n.jpg

That's a real shame, taxis are going to cost a fortune.
If you want to save money you could get the bus to Santa Eularia, then get one of the 16, 16a or 16c buses to Las Dalias, they could be crowded and you would have to work out the times etc. (see ibizabus.com) Or taxi from SE to LD. Return by taxi to SE, then discobus to Ibiza.

Rumors at Las Dalias confirmed then, I loved this event at Destino and now a bit of a mission to get there for the non drivers ☹ any ideas if there’s going to be any special bus service to get there from Ibiza town? I believe they had something like that for Destino or am I wrong?
So no parties at Destino on sundays? Stivi?

from what I know, no. I‘d mentioned this a few months back

in the announcement of the move to Las Dalias Gerber alluded to to the fact that the laws in Ibiza worked against him ... Assume Destino has restricted license for events and they went with the paying parties with the likes of Carola versus the free Sunday nights but this must be a massive blow to the venue In terms of revenue at Destino (and could even effect Solomun +1 since It was such a perfect place for pre-party and people might make different plans now due to logistics)

in the announcement of the move to Las Dalias Gerber alluded to to the fact that the laws in Ibiza worked against him ... Assume Destino has restricted license for events and they went with the paying parties with the likes of Carola versus the free Sunday nights but this must be a massive blow to the venue In terms of revenue at Destino (and could even effect Solomun +1 since It was such a perfect place for pre-party and people might make different plans now due to logistics)

it's not exactly like that tbh

Went to pyramid at Amnesia last night. Totally surpassed my expectations. Quite busy at peak times (although other than DC10, not much competition). Tunes were fantastic - is it me or ‘would I lie to you’ is getting played everywhere this summer? The production in Amnesia was also top drawer

If you want to save money you could get the bus to Santa Eularia, then get one of the 16, 16a or 16c buses to Las Dalias, they could be crowded and you would have to work out the times etc. (see ibizabus.com) Or taxi from SE to LD. Return by taxi to SE, then discobus to Ibiza.
Thanks for the tip Don Simon

Went to pyramid at Amnesia last night. Totally surpassed my expectations. Quite busy at peak times (although other than DC10, not much competition). Tunes were fantastic - is it me or ‘would I lie to you’ is getting played everywhere this summer? The production in Amnesia was also top drawer
are we talking Charles & Eddie - Would I Lie to you? :eek::eek:

Yes! Last night in Amnesia, Sunday in Hi, yesterday afternoon at Bora Bora and on the radio going to Amnesia.... unless I am completely hallucinating!

I was secretly hoping you'd say this :D?

I love a good retro tune getting blasted out ?

One night at Mambos last year the DJ was belting out some similar stuff, I had a good singalong to Stevie Wonders 'I Just Called To Say I Love You' ?

BTW is it time for an "Ibiza 2019 Observations" type thread like last year? Or do we just go on with it in this one? Might be hard for someone to catch up on 195 pages... ?

Yes! Last night in Amnesia, Sunday in Hi, yesterday afternoon at Bora Bora and on the radio going to Amnesia.... unless I am completely hallucinating!
you mean like - the original?! why not play the guetta remix from a few years ago, similar cheese-level.

Back