*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Can’t reply on the circoloco thread, but that line up is very annoying!! For the Martinez Troxler gang to be getting that much time is getting very stale!! Another whole summer of these duckers is gonna start turning me off DC10!! And Then people like the kniemusic gang getting the openers!!
Not to mention Virgil who I’m still completely baffled by!!

See i prefer artists i like getting early sets at Circoloco. You can go early - have room to dance and move about then leave after 6 or so hours when it gets really busy still being satisfied.

Just looked at set times. Tomorrow for example you can catch Midland, Kerri Chandler, Rampa &me, Job Jobse, Black Mad, Tania V and abit of Peggy Gou all while the garden will still be action which will allow more space inside. I could quite happily leave at 1am if it was uncomfortable! Only artists with a later slot id want to see are Gerd and Lazarus

Of course this is all just personal preference!!

It’s all personal of course
The early sets are good, I wouldn’t last to late with the crowd these days an opening!! But I was in a few times over the last few years and it’s very hard to escape the Martinez Troxler gang

It’s all personal of course
The early sets are good, I wouldn’t last to late with the crowd these days an opening!! But I was in a few times over the last few years and it’s very hard to escape the Martinez Troxler gang

Agree they do pop up on the line ups too often if not weekly

The boiler room at pacha in Wednesday looks like it would be very good.
Haai (apparently) closing would be fantastic, she’s a great talent

Richie Hawtin is a has-been odd-ball. First of all he thinks it is OK to push a speaker onto someone, now he is picking on women based on what they post on THEIR social media.

Richie Hawtin is a has-been odd-ball. First of all he thinks it is OK to push a speaker onto someone, now he is picking on women based on what they post on THEIR social media.

poor show from Hawtin given the amount of fluff bits he puts on social media

Back