*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Went to Cova Santa last night.

After getting sold tickets (either intentionally or accidentally) for the wrong date, and having to pay twice, we started off the evening on the wrong foot.

Venue is great, music average, crowd quite young and quite English.

Would go back for a better event.

Thought I saw Stivi ?

After getting sold tickets (either intentionally or accidentally) for the wrong date, and having to pay twice, we started off the evening on the wrong foot.

Thought I saw Stivi ?

Was that the Do not Sleep party ? Was it busy ?

Never heard of him.. should I Google him or are ye taking the piss?

tumblr_inline_mn9rgvE7ph1qz4rgp.gif

Thought I saw Stivi ?

ah that was you! :)
crowd was indeed quite english but no surprise given who was the promoter!

Was that the Do not Sleep party ? Was it busy ?
Yes it was a good busy outside but once it all went inside was a bit too rammed in parts of the dance floor.

Nothing as busy as Elrow or Privilege closing though.

I would say a good level of busy.

VIP inside looked pointless, outside looked like it might be OK but probably not worth it.

Managed to get our money back from the place that sold us the wrong tickets - Murphy’s bar - which has now put me back a good mood.

ah that was you! :)
crowd was indeed quite english but no surprise given who was the promoter!
Yeah I was the dude who stared at you for a second wondering if I recognised you from interviews / etc ?

Next time I’ll say hi ?

Considering Hi but really not sure I can deal with massive levels of business; the island population seems to have doubled since yesterday. ?

Yeah I was the dude who stared at you for a second wondering if I recognised you from interviews / etc ?

Next time I’ll say hi ?

Considering Hi but really not sure I can deal with massive levels of business; the island population seems to have doubled since yesterday. ?

ah then it's not who I meant though. someone actually asked me whether I was stivi etc... please do say hi next time yeah!

yeah the season's here, suddenly the quiet is over! I think I will go to hï for a little later, would be rude not to.

I have the same dilemma when I am out in September. After Kraftwerk at Ushuaia have to pick between Dixon, Luciano or Solomun and Magdelina @ Shadows!

I'm leaning towards Pacha after Cocoon @ushuaia. Dixon, Honey Dijon, Cardini.

Luciano on Amnesia's terrace is great but depends on guests for me to really away me

Seen Hi were doing 30e tickets after 6am, would’ve popped along n went for a couple of hours if I woke up earlier n if I knew that.

Theatre Looked perfectly busy in the last couple of hours on insta

Can’t reply on the circoloco thread, but that line up is very annoying!! For the Martinez Troxler gang to be getting that much time is getting very stale!! Another whole summer of these duckers is gonna start turning me off DC10!! And Then people like the kniemusic gang getting the openers!!
Not to mention Virgil who I’m still completely baffled by!!

Back