*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

A familiar exchange on the Cocoon Instagram account overnight:

@instagramuser “Line ups for Christ sake”

@cocoon_official “Soon”

Wish they'd get the finger out. Adam Beyer confirmed for 8th July when we're over, hopefully the rest of the line up for that date is a bit more interesting.

Quick question regarding Shadows. Aware this is a 'free event' but will it be ticketed in advance? Or turn up?

contrary to last season, pyramid lineups don't feel like cocoon anymore. now villalobos is almost a bit strange in this mix. And lots of rather boring tech-house added this year.

contrary to last season, pyramid lineups don't feel like cocoon anymore. now villalobos is almost a bit strange in this mix. And lots of rather boring tech-house added this year.
Agreed. Other than Arpiar I'd have almost no interest in it. Seems to be closer to everything else in Amnesia now rather than back to its roots as they'd promised.

At least there's every other Monday..

Wish they'd get the finger out. Adam Beyer confirmed for 8th July when we're over, hopefully the rest of the line up for that date is a bit more interesting.

quite like the rest of the line up for that date but then again I don‘t know your preferences

Seems to be closer to everything else in Amnesia now rather than back to its roots as they'd promised.

Good point. Amnesias nights have little to no profile, except for cocoon and together. same tech-house guys playing at pyramid, abode, do not sleep and elrow. I mean how many times can you book cuartero? :/

Agreed a little too much tech house has been added but also some really strong dates! July 15th with Faki, CDW, Four Tet and Raresh looks tasty. As does August 26th - Solomun + Adriatique then Sept 9th could be a gooden depending on whose TBA but I would guess not the usually tech house guys or they would have just announced it

Agreed a little too much tech house has been added but also some really strong dates! July 15th with Faki, CDW, Four Tet and Raresh looks tasty. As does August 26th - Solomun + Adriatique then Sept 9th could be a gooden depending on whose TBA but I would guess not the usually tech house guys or they would have just announced it

I'll be trying to get a pass for the 15t

Solomun on the 26th @ Amnesia?

I like the sound of that. We might have to get involved with this :D

Has anything been announced for DC10 on the same date yet?

Might have to split it and try an do both ?‍♂️ get a few Espressos down my neck ?

I get it your are an elrow fan and that's fine, but come on, even you need to agree that the elrow ibiza 2019 line up is really really missing female artists.
Agree. But that was not the comment. The comment was: NEVER any women on their line ups either. That's not true.
But for this season...yep. And while I'm an Elrow fan I'm not to thrilled about this season line up. A bit disappointing indeed.
My date has Adam Beyer and Club Room TBA (while I think that should be Paco Osuna according to this forum) so I guess that's a bit lucky. The rest is quite weak.

And while this might get mocked and laughed about. I don't go to Elrow for the line up. I go to Elrow for the experience, it gets me every time again. I have fun there. For the line up..I go to Paradise before Elrow and Circoloco after Elrow :)

purely speculation
but added to Ejeca having listed a Viva Warriors @ sankeys date

Anek & Detlef have sundays in ibiza gigs TBC
both previous seasons "Warriors"

could it be a full season?

quite like the rest of the line up for that date but then again I don‘t know your preferences

Ideally it would have Hawtin on it, saw him recently and definitely on form. But, with Beyer on there I think we’re out of luck. Koze or similar on the Terrace would make it a real treat. ?

Ideally it would have Hawtin on it, saw him recently and definitely on form. But, with Beyer on there I think we’re out of luck. Koze or similar on the Terrace would make it a real treat. ?

I agree he‘s on form!

Back